Re: Marketing Conference Call - POSTPONED

jhan carlos echevarria choquecota jhan carlos echevarria choquecota

Re: Marketing Conference Call - POSTPONED

Hi all in zone  Marketing, excuse me For no have chance to take part in
this Conference Marketing , also for me Little activity, i keep busy with
work and study. but i read in a few times the email of all.
i think in a few ideas:
-Fundraising
For TDF get more donations in Peru ( also South  America ) we need that the
foundation also have operation here, this is that make a legal inscription
in the country like as foundation.
 1)With this legal inscription we can inspire new volunteers for  rewand
with certificate document , this is very usefull for Profile Professional.
2) Get more donation from Company´s and bussiness because they need a
document for reduce tax in her donation.
3) Also can be a possibility to pay to a youngs , or professionals for part
time job in LibreOffice. much people here work/study at same time, so for
me is a nice idea to benefit of a arranged  team in local área and also
work together with online team.
- Whats can i do for LibreOffice
i know a Interculture School ,that work with children in low economy, so i
think in made a cooperation, to made a book to teach LibreOffice with this
Fundation School, and also require help of TDF for aport a ideas also.

- Next month for LibreOffice
Also i received a invitation for a Free Software conference, so i planning
to do all to participate in this. but i Will give more info in last week of
October.

El jue., 11 de oct. de 2018 a la(s) 04:34, Mike Saunders (
[hidden email]) escribió:

> CALL IS POSTPONED
>
> Hello,
>
> I'm afraid we have to postpone the call by a week (a few of us who
> wanted to attend have come down with colds, so we can't participate very
> effectively).
>
> The marketing call will now take place:
>
> * Thursday 18 October, 14:30 CET
>
> Apologies for any inconvenience!
>
> Mike
>

> On 09/10/2018 01:17, Italo Vignoli wrote:
> > Next Marketing Conference Call will be on Thursday, October 11, at 2:30
> > PM Berlin time. Everyone is invited to attend.
> >
> > We will discuss several topics:
> >
> > 1. Increased use of social media
> > 2. "What can I do for LibreOffice"
> > 3. Next Month of LibreOffice
> > 4. Fundraising
> >
> > Please add your topics before the conference call. Best regards, Italo

Italo Vignoli-5 Italo Vignoli-5

Re: Marketing Conference Call - POSTPONED

The creation of a local not for profit association to support
LibreOffice and The Document Foundation is up to the local community.
The creation of a different structure in each country, or even in each
continent, is just impossible, because of the complexity and the costs
associated with running such an organization.

In Italy, we have Associazione LibreItalia to support the project at
local level. It is a recognized not for profit, and can get donations,
but has been founded and is managed by Italian members of the project.

--
Italo Vignoli - Marketing & PR
email [hidden email]