Re: Not receiving posts from the List

anne-ology anne-ology

Re: Not receiving posts from the List

       possibly

             your spam folder has been re-set where it collects even those
not really spam;

             your ISP is at fault - either not sending what it claims as
spam or losing e-mails in some glitch or  ???;

             ??? - these 'bits & bytes' sometime seem to have a mind of
their own  ;-)

From: Marion & Noel Lodge <[hidden email]>
Date: Mon, May 8, 2017 at 4:51 AM
Subject: Not receiving posts from the List
To: [hidden email]

Hi,

The last messages I received from this list were on 19th April 2017.  I
checked on Nabble and there have been messages posted there since that
date, but they have not been forwarded to my email address.

I thought that my subscription might have dropped out so I tried
re-subscribing, but received the message -
     You were unable to be subscribed to the list because you are already
subscribed.

Any suggestions on how I might trouble shoot this problem?

Thanks,

Noel

Kolbjørn Stuestøl Kolbjørn Stuestøl

Re: Not receiving posts from the List

Den 08.05.2017 16:55, anne-ology skreiv:

>         possibly
>
>               your spam folder has been re-set where it collects even those
> not really spam;
>
>               your ISP is at fault - either not sending what it claims as
> spam or losing e-mails in some glitch or  ???;
>
>               ??? - these 'bits & bytes' sometime seem to have a mind of
> their own  ;-)
I had the same problem some times ago. My web host (domeneshop.no) had
banned the IP addresses 5.9.148.85 and 2a01:4f8:190:3144::2. An e-mail
to the host and they removed the ban.

Kolbjørn

> From: Marion & Noel Lodge <[hidden email]>
> Date: Mon, May 8, 2017 at 4:51 AM
> Subject: Not receiving posts from the List
> To: [hidden email]
>

> Hi,
>
> The last messages I received from this list were on 19th April 2017.  I
> checked on Nabble and there have been messages posted there since that
> date, but they have not been forwarded to my email address.
>
> I thought that my subscription might have dropped out so I tried
> re-subscribing, but received the message -
>       You were unable to be subscribed to the list because you are already
> subscribed.
>
> Any suggestions on how I might trouble shoot this problem?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Noel

Noel Noel

Re: Not receiving posts from the List

Thanks for the suggestions.

I eventually discovered that the Gmail filter I had set up, (to add the
label 'LibreOffice'), had become corrupted and the label was blank.  Not
sure where the emails were going.  They didn't seem to be in Trash, but a
global search found them. Fixing the filter fixed the problem.

​Noel​
--
Marion & Noel Lodge
[hidden email]