Re: OpenFest 2019 - call for participation - call for volunteers

Gabriele Ponzo Gabriele Ponzo

Re: OpenFest 2019 - call for participation - call for volunteers

If nobody else is willing to go, I could do it.

Please let me know if it's ok, so I can file a CfP.
---
Gabriele Ponzo

Il giorno lun 7 ott 2019 alle ore 13:55 Marina Latini <
[hidden email]> ha scritto:

> Dear community,
> the "OpenFest 2019" will take place on the 2nd and 3rd of November,
> 2019, in the "John Atanasoff" forum in Sofia Tech Park.
> https://www.openfest.org/2019/en/
>
> The call for participation will close tomorrow, October 8th 2019 but you
> can still submit your proposals here:
> https://cfp.openfest.org/?locale=en
>
> Our community will also have the possibility to share a booth with the
> openSUSE community.
> If you are planing to attend the conference and if you would like to
> represent our Project and Community at the event, please, let me know.
> I'll coordinate the activities with the openSUSE community.
>
> ATB,
> Marina
>
> --
> Marina Latini
> IRC: deneb_alpha on Freenode
> GPG key "ID" 0xF010C774 - DAEC 51E7 4316 5FAE EAE0  F256 3DB8 2837 F010
> C774
> Better use 64-bit 0x3DB82837F010C774 here is why: https://evil32.com/

Gabriele Ponzo Gabriele Ponzo

Re: OpenFest 2019 - call for participation - call for volunteers

In the meanwhile I applied for the two lectures I gave at LibOcon, just to
be on time.
I guess I can still cancel them, if someone doesn't want me to go there :)
---
Gabriele Ponzo