Re: Request to Contribute Article

Italo Vignoli-5 Italo Vignoli-5

Re: Request to Contribute Article

We do not accept contributions from people outside our community of
volunteers. Next time, please avoid spamming several email address, as
this is a demonstration of a limited understanding of the netiquette and
increases the chances of receiving a "no, thanks" (as in this case).

--
Italo Vignoli - Marketing & PR
email [hidden email]