Re: Saying Goodbye

Charles-H. Schulz Charles-H. Schulz

Re: Saying Goodbye

Dear Yousuf,

Le 14 février 2018 20:52:22 GMT+01:00, Jay Philips <[hidden email]> a écrit :

>Hi Guys,
>
>It has been alot of fun these last 4 years working with the many
>libreoffice teams, but like all things in life, things come to an end,
>so
>i'd like to thank you all for the pleasure of working with you and wish
>you
>all the best in the continuous success of LO.
>
>Just as a note, all of the documents i've written related to LO are
>accessible through my wiki user page.
>https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:Philipz

It was a true pleasure working with you. We both interacted mostly on our social media management activities for the project.

Thank you a lot for everything you have given our community all these years.

I trust everything is well with you ?

I wish you good luck in your next adventures.

All the best,

Charles.

krackedpress krackedpress

Re: Saying Goodbye

Good luck with your work outside of what you did for LibreOffice.

When you have time, say hi to us from time to time.  Our contributors
are part of the Document Foundation family.  We may miss one of our
family members, but they still a part of us.

On 02/14/2018 05:09 PM, Heiko Tietze wrote:

> Hi Jay,
>
> we are losing one of our best contributors. You created in total 2085 tickets on Bugzilla and commented on 4418, where 50% of both have been fixed or resolved by other means. And you submitted 564 patches on Gerrit, not counting the numerous comments there. While these numbers are outstanding alone, everyone will remember you as someone who could always get approached for a profound and conductive comment. I will miss your participation in the discussions, the design sessions will never be the same.
> But focusing on your new occupation is surely beneficial to you. So all the best for the future. And, of course, there is always a place for you on our table.
>
> All the best,
> Heiko
>
> On 14.02.2018 20:52, Jay Philips wrote:
>> Hi Guys,
>>
>> It has been alot of fun these last 4 years working with the many
>> libreoffice teams, but like all things in life, things come to an end, so
>> i'd like to thank you all for the pleasure of working with you and wish you
>> all the best in the continuous success of LO.
>>
>> Just as a note, all of the documents i've written related to LO are
>> accessible through my wiki user page.
>> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:Philipz
>>
>> Regards,
>> Yousuf Philips

Olivier Hallot-4 Olivier Hallot-4

Re: Saying Goodbye

HI Jay

On behalf of the TDF community involved in documentation and the help
system I'd like to thank you so much for the many bugs eported,
suggestions, fixes and advises you shared with us, that really helped us
to move forward our software and our way to help users using LibreOffice.

Good luck in your new professional challenges and please keep in touch
with us.

Kind regards
Olivier

--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator

kara kara

Re: Saying Goodbye

Hi Jay,

It was a real pleasure knowing you and working with you. Thank you for
all of your valuable contributions so far.

Good luck! :)

Best wishes,
Muhammet