Re: The Document Foundation Wiki page Main Page has been changed by aggressive

klaus-jürgen weghorn ol klaus-jürgen weghorn ol

Re: The Document Foundation Wiki page Main Page has been changed by aggressive

Hi Sophie,
A new job for you.
I changed it back.

--
Grüße
k-j

*All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted*
Volker Merschmann Volker Merschmann

Re: The Document Foundation Wiki page Main Page has been changed by aggressive

Good morning K-J, all,

2011/3/31 klaus-jürgen weghorn ol <[hidden email]>:

> Hi Sophie,
> A new job for you.
> I changed it back.
>
> Am 31.03.2011 07:42, schrieb WikiAdmin:
>>
>> The The Document Foundation Wiki page Main Page has been changed on
>> 2011-03-31 by aggressive, see
>> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Main_Page for the current revision.
>>
>> See
>>
>> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/index.php?title=Main_Page&diff=0&oldid=18715
>> for all changes since your last visit.

There are three to five of these every day, mostly adding new pages
that are easy to identify when you look at
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Special:RecentChanges

Volker

--
++ Volker Merschmann - ODF-Software Contributor

*All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted*

sophi sophi

Re: The Document Foundation Wiki page Main Page has been changed by aggressive

Hi Klaus-Jürgen and Volker,
On 31/03/2011 09:08, Volker Merschmann wrote:

> Good morning K-J, all,
>
> 2011/3/31 klaus-jürgen weghorn ol<[hidden email]>:
>> Hi Sophie,
>> A new job for you.
>> I changed it back.
>>
>> Am 31.03.2011 07:42, schrieb WikiAdmin:
>>>
>>> The The Document Foundation Wiki page Main Page has been changed on
>>> 2011-03-31 by aggressive, see
>>> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Main_Page for the current revision.
>>>
>>> See
>>>
>>> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/index.php?title=Main_Page&diff=0&oldid=18715
>>> for all changes since your last visit.
>>>

> There are three to five of these every day, mostly adding new pages
> that are easy to identify when you look at
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Special:RecentChanges

Yes and thanks for the head-up. you also have a new created page tab
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Special:NewPages where it's even
easier to catch them. And I delete them almost every day, blocking the
user account to for a year.

Kind regards
Sophie

Am 01.04.2011 06:18, schrieb Sophie Gautier:

> Hi Klaus-Jürgen and Volker,
> On 31/03/2011 09:08, Volker Merschmann wrote:
>> Good morning K-J, all,
>>
>> 2011/3/31 klaus-jürgen weghorn ol<[hidden email]>:
>>> Hi Sophie,
>>> A new job for you.
>>> I changed it back.

>> There are three to five of these every day, mostly adding new pages
>> that are easy to identify when you look at
>> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Special:RecentChanges
>
> Yes and thanks for the head-up. you also have a new created page tab
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Special:NewPages where it's even
> easier to catch them. And I delete them almost every day, blocking the
> user account to for a year.
>
> Kind regards
> Sophie

Ok, thanks for the explanations.

What should I do if I find such a page like this:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/index.php?title=Alli_Sports_Motorcycle&redirect=no?

Should I mark it as SPAM, request it to delete or should I let it be?

--
Grüße
k-j

sophi sophi

Re: The Document Foundation Wiki page Main Page has been changed by aggressive

Hi Klaus-Jürgen,
On 01/04/2011 08:47, klaus-jürgen weghorn ol wrote:

> Hi Sophie,
> Am 01.04.2011 06:18, schrieb Sophie Gautier:
>> Hi Klaus-Jürgen and Volker,
>> On 31/03/2011 09:08, Volker Merschmann wrote:
>>> Good morning K-J, all,

>>> There are three to five of these every day, mostly adding new pages
>>> that are easy to identify when you look at
>>> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Special:RecentChanges
>>
>> Yes and thanks for the head-up. you also have a new created page tab
>> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Special:NewPages where it's even
>> easier to catch them. And I delete them almost every day, blocking the
>> user account to for a year.
>>
>> Kind regards
>> Sophie
>
> Ok, thanks for the explanations.
>
> What should I do if I find such a page like this:
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/index.php?title=Alli_Sports_Motorcycle&redirect=no?
>

> Should I mark it as SPAM, request it to delete or should I let it be?

There is always a chance that I miss a page, so don't hesitate to delete
the content and add the delete category to the page with spam as
explanation for the deletion, so we will be sure that it is removed.

Kind regards
Sophie

Gukk_Devel Gukk_Devel

Am 01.04.2011 07:54, schrieb Sophie Gautier:

> There is always a chance that I miss a page, so don't hesitate to
> delete the content and add the delete category to the page with spam
> as explanation for the deletion, so we will be sure that it is removed.
>
> Kind regards
> Sophie

as I am a beginner on wikis I don't know how to add this delete
category. Where can I find information about that?

best regards
Karl-Heinz

sophi sophi

Re: The Document Foundation Wiki page Main Page has been changed by aggressive

Hi Karl-Heinz,
On 01/04/2011 16:00, Karl-Heinz Gödderz wrote:

> Hi Sophie,
>
> Am 01.04.2011 07:54, schrieb Sophie Gautier:
>>
>> There is always a chance that I miss a page, so don't hesitate to
>> delete the content and add the delete category to the page with spam
>> as explanation for the deletion, so we will be sure that it is removed.
>>
>> Kind regards
>> Sophie
>
> as I am a beginner on wikis I don't know how to add this delete
> category. Where can I find information about that?

In fact it's a template that we add to the page, not a category, under
the form of {{Delete|Reason}} where reason will give an indication of
why you request the deletion.
For more information see:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Template:Delete

Kind regards
Sophie

Gukk_Devel Gukk_Devel

Re: The Document Foundation Wiki page Main Page has been changed by aggressive

Thank you Sophie.

Karl-Heinz

Am 01.04.2011 15:00, schrieb Karl-Heinz Gödderz:

> Hi Sophie,
>
> Am 01.04.2011 07:54, schrieb Sophie Gautier:
>>
>> There is always a chance that I miss a page, so don't hesitate to
>> delete the content and add the delete category to the page with spam
>> as explanation for the deletion, so we will be sure that it is removed.
>>
>> Kind regards
>> Sophie
>
> as I am a beginner on wikis I don't know how to add this delete
> category. Where can I find information about that?

We have built a short German help page. There we describe the usage:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Help:Editing/de#Seite_l.C3.B6schen

Grüße
k-j