Re: Translation in French

Cor Nouws-4 Cor Nouws-4

Re: Translation in French

Hi William,

William Gathoye wrote on 20/03/2020 23:15:

> On 19/03/2020 16:07, Cor Nouws wrote:
>> It's 'only' the main website, not posts and whitepapers.
>> And I think Collabora simply wants to pay you for the hours you make. To
>> me that sounds more reasonable then a fixed price for a bucket of work.
>
> Ok then. For the record, since I'm now considered back as a student, the
> Belgian federal state is giving away the equivalent of 475 hours of work
> free of charge for companies. [1]
>
> So being hired as a student even for a few hours is really competitive
> since you have no charge (or actually way less charge) to pay :)

I'm giving up here ;)

>> We want to decide on that one of the next day's
>
> Ok keep me up to date with this topic.

Our Pedro (Pinto da) Silva (doing a lot of visual and website stuff on
our side) looked into details and we have chosen PolyLang pro in combi
with Lingotek.
Some details still to be finished, I guess.

> Looking forward to be helpful about this topic.

You should have received a mail for an account in our WP.
Wonderful to have you involved a bit in our team :)!

Wrt translating the text for the app-store, here it is:
 https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.collabora.libreoffice
You can simple send the translation here, if you have time to do it. Thanks!

> Have a nice stay at home week-end :)

Have a good weekend too :)

Cor

--
Cor Nouws
Consultant Technical Marketer

[hidden email]
Phone: +31 6 2520 7001
jabber: [hidden email]

William Gathoye (LibreOffice) William Gathoye (LibreOffice)

Re: Translation in French

On 21/03/2020 17:11, Cor Nouws wrote:
[...]
> You should have received a mail for an account in our WP.

Account created and played a bit with your WP account area :)

I have just noticed you only have enabled German and Spanish into
Polylang. I'll wait for you to enable French then :)

> Wonderful to have you involved a bit in our team :)!

Haha. Yet another project I'm active in, I would say :D

> Wrt translating the text for the app-store, here it is:
>  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.collabora.libreoffice

There isn't much text in the store links.

Maybe sending the sources of the picture assets you defined on the store
pages would allow me to change directly the text layers and/or do copy
pastes from my Android and iOS devices.

I have already a drop-only folder ready for you in the LibreOfficeFR
user group[1] :)

> You can simple send the translation here, if you have time to do it. Thanks!

Sure. This week is devoted to my LibreOffice catchup any way [2] :)

[1] https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/ietywkmdxwJMMAW
[2] https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/msg11127.html

--
William Gathoye
Hyper<hack>tive volunteer for LibreOffice

AW: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Translation in French

Hallo,

does anyone know, how to save text in PD-Format?
It seems to be quite valuable ...

Thx
Armin Menzel

-----Original-Nachricht-----