Re: You got a custom Open Badge for translating LibreOffice!

Leo Moons-3 Leo Moons-3

Re: You got a custom Open Badge for translating LibreOffice!

Hej Mike,

I am very honoured by the receipt of this badge and wish to thank The
Document Foundation very much for the appreciation and recognition of my
work.

Best regards

Leo

Op 31/07/2020 om 14:50 schreef Mike Saunders:

> Hey Leo,
>
> You're one of the most active LibreOffice translators, using TDF's
> Weblate instance, and so today we'd like to award you with a special
> badge, based on Open Badges! In short, this is a custom image, made only
> for you, which contains metadata about your achievement, which can then
> be verified with an external service, eg:
> https://openbadgesvalidator.imsglobal.org
>
> Your badge is attached -- feel free to share it on your website, blog or
> social media! Or indeed, on your wiki user page. And if you're looking
> to get involved in another project or work, you can use this badge as
> proof of your contribution and experience -- it's made just for you,
> with the metadata embedded as mentioned.
>
> Thanks again so much for your help in our community!
>
> Cheers,
> Mike
>
> PS -- More about Open Badges and LibreOffice here:
> https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2020/03/10/announcing-open-badges-for-libreoffice-contributors/

Rob Westein-3 Rob Westein-3

Re: [nl-documentatie] Re: You got a custom Open Badge for translating LibreOffice!

Toppers! Gefeliciteerd beide!

/Rob