Re-energising the LibreDrink discussion

Wheatbix Wheatbix

Re-energising the LibreDrink discussion

A little tidbit of information I found:

Drupal and Joomla, the two behemoth players in the open source CMS
arena have just launched new and incredibly well updated products.
Congratulations to the Drupal community for the launch of Drupal7 and
the Joomla community for Joomla 1.6 they both represent a giant step
forward in terms of usability, security and scalability.

One item which stood out in terms of marketing was the Drupal Drops drink:
http://atendesigngroup.com/blog/drupal-7-and-seven

I know we have discussed this before, but I would be interested to
hear any new ideas people have had.

Michael Wheatland

marcpare4 marcpare4

Re: Re-energising the LibreDrink discussion

Le 2011-01-11 06:14, Michael Wheatland a écrit :

> A little tidbit of information I found:
>
> Drupal and Joomla, the two behemoth players in the open source CMS
> arena have just launched new and incredibly well updated products.
> Congratulations to the Drupal community for the launch of Drupal7 and
> the Joomla community for Joomla 1.6 they both represent a giant step
> forward in terms of usability, security and scalability.
>
> One item which stood out in terms of marketing was the Drupal Drops drink:
> http://atendesigngroup.com/blog/drupal-7-and-seven
>
> I know we have discussed this before, but I would be interested to
> hear any new ideas people have had.
>
> Michael Wheatland

Hmmm ... that sounds like a familiar concept. Hey, wait a minute! I
thought of it too! Oh well, beaten to the punch (pun intended).

Cheers

Marc