Re: [libo-marketing-priv] Marketing Conference Call

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

Re: [libo-marketing-priv] Marketing Conference Call

Hello,

I can't join the call this week as I'm doing training (about content
marketing). But I can say: yesterday we had over 1,000 visits to the
"Get involved" page from the infobar in LibreOffice 6.1.

Mike

On 05/11/2018 19:35, Italo Vignoli wrote:

> Next marketing conference call is scheduled for this week, on Thursday,
> November 8, at 2:30PM CET (UTC+1)
>
> We will use Jitsi: https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/tdfmarketing
>
> Agenda:
>
> 1. Discussion about Michael Meeks' paper on marketing
> 2. Presentation of the fundraiser to be launched next week
> 3. Early planning of LibreOffice 6.2 announcement
> 4. Progress update of the "get involved" website activity
> 5. Update about native language community activities
>
> Please feel free to add other topics, or improve the working of the
> current agenda.

Alexandr Šnajdar Alexandr Šnajdar

Re: [libo-marketing-priv] Marketing Conference Call

not sure to make it this Thursday (having a looooong meeting)

food for thought - how about localisation - of the marketing
activities - starting with translations; English is a barrier for most
of potential (end)users

<[hidden email]>:

> Hello,
>
> I can't join the call this week as I'm doing training (about content
> marketing). But I can say: yesterday we had over 1,000 visits to the
> "Get involved" page from the infobar in LibreOffice 6.1.
>
> Mike
>

> On 05/11/2018 19:35, Italo Vignoli wrote:
>> Next marketing conference call is scheduled for this week, on Thursday,
>> November 8, at 2:30PM CET (UTC+1)
>>
>> We will use Jitsi: https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/tdfmarketing
>>
>> Agenda:
>>
>> 1. Discussion about Michael Meeks' paper on marketing
>> 2. Presentation of the fundraiser to be launched next week
>> 3. Early planning of LibreOffice 6.2 announcement
>> 4. Progress update of the "get involved" website activity
>> 5. Update about native language community activities
>>
>> Please feel free to add other topics, or improve the working of the
>> current agenda.

sophie sophie

Re: [libo-marketing-priv] Marketing Conference Call

Hi Alexandr,
Le 06/11/2018 à 10:27, Alexandr Šnajdar a écrit :
> not sure to make it this Thursday (having a looooong meeting)
>
> food for thought - how about localisation - of the marketing
> activities - starting with translations; English is a barrier for most
> of potential (end)users

Thanks for your feedback. We are translating marketing material (press
releases, videos subtitles, leaflets, etc.). If you would like to join,
ping me and I'll explain you how to follow-up.
Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545

Redon Skikuli Redon Skikuli

Re: [libo-marketing-priv] Marketing Conference Call

I can not join as well due to unplanned travelling.
I will update the list about the WhatCanIdoForLibreOffice in the next
couple of days. Thanks for.understanding.

On 6 Nov 2018 10:20 a.m., "Mike Saunders" <
[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

I can't join the call this week as I'm doing training (about content
marketing). But I can say: yesterday we had over 1,000 visits to the
"Get involved" page from the infobar in LibreOffice 6.1.

Mike

On 05/11/2018 19:35, Italo Vignoli wrote:

> Next marketing conference call is scheduled for this week, on Thursday,
> November 8, at 2:30PM CET (UTC+1)
>
> We will use Jitsi: https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/tdfmarketing
>
> Agenda:
>
> 1. Discussion about Michael Meeks' paper on marketing
> 2. Presentation of the fundraiser to be launched next week
> 3. Early planning of LibreOffice 6.2 announcement
> 4. Progress update of the "get involved" website activity
> 5. Update about native language community activities
>
> Please feel free to add other topics, or improve the working of the
> current agenda.

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

Re: [libo-marketing-priv] Marketing Conference Call

Hi Redon,

On 08/11/2018 13:38, Redon Skikuli wrote:

> I will update the list about the WhatCanIdoForLibreOffice in the next
> couple of days. Thanks for.understanding.

Thanks again for working on this! Do you have any updates, or anything
we can help with? I hope my edits and suggestions for links on the pad
were helpful...

Mike