Re: [libreoffice-design] Sticker designs and merchandise ideas for FOSDEM

Franklin Weng-3 Franklin Weng-3

Re: [libreoffice-design] Sticker designs and merchandise ideas for FOSDEM

Some random thoughts:
* cheap mouse pad
* paper notebook, or paper notes which print some simple LibreOffice hints on it (different for each paper)
* candies (of course!)
* L-folder like the one in the 30-sec animation, or draw some liberated documents on it

--
Franklin Weng, Member, Board of Director & Certification Committee
Legal details:  https://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint [https://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint]