Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Marketing Call May 16

drew-gmail drew-gmail

Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Marketing Call May 16

Howdy,

Sorry to have missed that meeting, was interested in the ODF Advocacy
Project info and it doesn't appear there are minutes from these meetings
which is fine.

So I started following the github repo for the project, signed up for the
project mailing list (didn't say hello because I don't want to be the first
person to post there) and figuring I can help with, if nothing else some
graphics work, will send in the CLA form to oasis. I suppose that is about
everything there is to do at the moment.

Best wishes,

Drew