Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Spellchecker for indigenous language

sophie sophie

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Spellchecker for indigenous language

Hi Andrés,
Le 16/05/2019 à 20:48, "Andrés Chandía" a écrit :

> Hi Dennis,
>
> it seems it is not that easy, at least for me, I'm a little bit lost, and I don't know if
> this is what I need to do, I better explain a little bit more...
>

> I have the oxt file that I can install at the LibreOffice local interface, but I have to
> activate it as Quechua for it to work, I would like to have there, at the local menu, the name
> of Mapudüngun available to activate it....

So Dennis told you to add your name in this table
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Dictionaries
Then to have you language included in LibreOffice, please file a bug here:
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org
and request for your language to be added and the dictionary too.
Let me know when you created the issue and do not hesitate to ask if you
have any question.
Cheers
Sophie

--