Re: [libreoffice-l10n]

sophi sophi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n]

Hi Kakhaber Kheladze,

On Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 10:46 PM, bankadmin <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Dear Sophie,
>
> I have created account As suggested on recommended link . Please create a
>  web site ka.libreoffice.org.
> Our team is
> Kakhaber Kheladze | Project Sponsor / Owner | [hidden email]
> David Chokhonelidze | Technical manager  | [hidden email]
> Nick Gochiashvili | Senior Developer | [hidden email]

I'm ccing the website list. Thanks for creating accounts and welcome
to your team. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any question.
Erich or Christian, could you follow up with the request of creating
the Georgian website: ka.libreoffice.org. Thanks in advance.
Kind regards
Sophie

> Thanks
>
> Kakhaber Kheladze
>
> On 8/17/2011 9:40 AM, Sophie Gautier wrote:
>>
>> Hi Bankadmin,
>>
>> On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 7:29 AM, bankadmin<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>>>
>>> Dear Admin,
>>>
>>> Georgian team would like to have  own website on: ka.libreoffice.org or
>>> ge.libreoffice.org.
>>> Please setup web.
>>
>> Please follow the steps explained here to get a website in your language:
>> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/NewWebsiteNLT
>> The ISO code for Georgian is ka, so following this code seems better
>> than using ge.
>>
>> Kind regards
>> Sophie

bankadmin bankadmin

Re: [libreoffice-l10n]

WaW! It is really fast !
Thanks Sophie .

Ka

On 8/21/2011 12:54 AM, Sophie Gautier wrote:

> Hi Kakhaber Kheladze,
>
> On Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 10:46 PM, bankadmin<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>> Dear Sophie,
>>
>> I have created account As suggested on recommended link . Please create a
>>   web site ka.libreoffice.org.
>> Our team is
>> Kakhaber Kheladze | Project Sponsor / Owner | [hidden email]
>> David Chokhonelidze | Technical manager  | [hidden email]
>> Nick Gochiashvili | Senior Developer | [hidden email]
> I'm ccing the website list. Thanks for creating accounts and welcome
> to your team. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any question.
> Erich or Christian, could you follow up with the request of creating
> the Georgian website: ka.libreoffice.org. Thanks in advance.
> Kind regards
> Sophie
>> Thanks
>>
>> Kakhaber Kheladze
>>
>> On 8/17/2011 9:40 AM, Sophie Gautier wrote:
>>> Hi Bankadmin,

>>> Please follow the steps explained here to get a website in your language:
>>> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/NewWebsiteNLT
>>> The ISO code for Georgian is ka, so following this code seems better
>>> than using ge.
>>>
>>> Kind regards
>>> Sophie

sophi sophi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] ka.libreoffice.org

Hi,

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 10:16 PM, bankadmin <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Site ka.libreoffice.org is not active.
> Please advise.

You need to add content to it. Log in as admin and then you should be
able to add pages to it. There is a help available here
http://userhelp.silverstripe.org/ that should let you begin. If you
have further questions, please ask them on the website list.

Kind regards
Sophie

sophi sophi

Re: ka.libreoffice.org

Hi Erich,

/me thought you were on vacation and Christian present, but it seems
it's the contrary ;)

Could you give access to those people
>>> Kakhaber Kheladze | Project Sponsor / Owner | [hidden email]
>>> David Chokhonelidze | Technical manager  | [hidden email]
>>> Nick Gochiashvili | Senior Developer | [hidden email]

to the ka.libreoffice.org site, it seems they still meet difficulties
to access their site?
Thanks in advance
Kind regards
Sophie

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 6:42 PM, bankadmin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> After authorization system says:
> I'm sorry, but you can't access that part of the CMS. If you want to log in
> as someone else, do so below
>
> Please add my account ([hidden email]) to CMS
>
> Thank you .
>
> On 9/13/2011 7:15 PM, bankadmin wrote:
>
> Dear Erich,
>
> Thank you very much for creating : ka.libreoffice.org
> My user name is same as my e-mail: [hidden email]
>
> Please help.
>
> Best
>
> ka.libreoffice.org Team
>

> On 8/21/2011 12:54 AM, Sophie Gautier wrote:
>
> Hi Kakhaber Kheladze,
>
> On Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 10:46 PM, bankadmin<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>
> Dear Sophie,
>
> I have created account As suggested on recommended link . Please create a
>   web site ka.libreoffice.org.
> Our team is
> Kakhaber Kheladze | Project Sponsor / Owner | [hidden email]
> David Chokhonelidze | Technical manager  | [hidden email]
> Nick Gochiashvili | Senior Developer | [hidden email]
>
> I'm ccing the website list. Thanks for creating accounts and welcome
> to your team. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any question.
> Erich or Christian, could you follow up with the request of creating
> the Georgian website: ka.libreoffice.org. Thanks in advance.
> Kind regards
> Sophie
>
> Thanks
>
> Kakhaber Kheladze
>
> On 8/17/2011 9:40 AM, Sophie Gautier wrote:
>
> Hi Bankadmin,
>
> On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 7:29 AM, bankadmin<[hidden email]>    wrote:
>
> Dear Admin,
>
> Georgian team would like to have  own website on: ka.libreoffice.org or
> ge.libreoffice.org.
> Please setup web.
>
> Please follow the steps explained here to get a website in your language:
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/NewWebsiteNLT
> The ISO code for Georgian is ka, so following this code seems better
> than using ge.
>
> Kind regards
> Sophie

epix epix

Re: ka.libreoffice.org

Hi Sophie,*

Am 16.09.2011 23:40, schrieb Sophie Gautier:
> /me thought you were on vacation and Christian present, but it seems
> it's the contrary ;)

nice thought, thanks for the hint  :-)

> Could you give access to those people

@ Kakhaber: Please subscribe to this list.
Your login at [1] with subsite admin permissions.

You guys have to register at the forum [2] too, no login possible without.
Please tell me the roles you want to have, subsite admin, publisher, and
author are available.

> to the ka.libreoffice.org site, it seems they still meet difficulties
> to access their site?

Of course  :-) no login without unlocking permissions beforehand,

> Thanks in advance

Welcome & Cheers
Erich

[1] https://ka.libreoffice.org/admin/

[2] http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/forum/

Andras Timar Andras Timar

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Not able to change | translate text https://translations.documentfoundation.org/ka/

Go to https://translations.documentfoundation.org/ka/admin.html

Regards,
Andras

2011/9/22 bankadmin <[hidden email]>:

> It works now.  Thank you Andras and RImas!
>
> Another question:
> how to add users / give them rights to edit ( translate) website:
> http://ka.libreoffice.org/ ?
>

> Ka
>
> On 9/22/2011 11:44 AM, Rimas Kudelis wrote:
>
> Hi Ka,
>
> you do have rights on Pootle, I guess someone has just granted them.
> Make sure you log in, and enjoy translating!
>
> Regards,
> Rimas
>
> 2011.09.22 07:34, bankadmin rašė:
>
> Pootle user name is ka.libreoffice.org (same as our localization website)
>
> Thank you.
> Ka
>

> On 9/21/2011 11:25 PM, Andras Timar wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> 2011/9/21 bankadmin<[hidden email]>:
>
> Dear Admins,
>
> I am not able to change/translate text
> https://translations.documentfoundation.org/ka
> Please help.
>
> What is your Pootle user name? Tell me, and I give you rights.
>
> Cheers,
> Andras

Andras Timar Andras Timar

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Not able to change | translate text https://translations.documentfoundation.org/ka/

Oh, sorry. You meant the website. I don't know that.