Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice Mascot

krackedpress krackedpress

Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice Mascot

Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice Mascot

In my contry oil's are for wisdom which would fit the "office" area. Fox
too, but there is firefox so fox isn't possible.

K-J LibreOffice K-J LibreOffice

Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice Mascot

Hi all,
a new mascot arrived in an other project (don't know if it a joke
(announced 04-01!)):
http://lineageos.org/Announcing-our-Mascot/

--
Grüße