Re: [tdf-announce] LibreOffice 4.2.1 is already available to improve the experience of early adopters

TomD TomD

Re: [tdf-announce] LibreOffice 4.2.1 is already available to improve the experience of early adopters

Hi :)
Hopefully everyone here gets these announcements but since we have
been unusually "stressy" about it over the last couple of days i
thought i would forward the official announcement so we all know where
we stand.

On 20 February 2014 12:01, Italo Vignoli <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Berlin, February 20, 2014 - The Document Foundation announces
> LibreOffice 4.2.1, three weeks after the availability of LibreOffice
> 4.2. The first minor release - based on a shorter cycle than expected -
> solves over 100 problems, introduced by the larger than usual code
> refactoring of the LibreOffice 4.2 family. Changelog is available here:
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Releases/4.2.1/RC1.
>
> "LibreOffice 4.2 was extremely ambitious, in terms of code refactoring.
> Because of this, we planned an extensive quality assurance cycle, based
> on automated tests followed by QA sprints in December and January, but
> we were not able to catch all the issues", says Thorsten Behrens,
> Chairman of The Document Foundation. "Based on early adopters feedback,
> developers and QA experts have jumped in immediately, and have solved
> the most urgent problems in less than three weeks, showing the
> importance of our large community."
>
> LibreOffice 4.2.1 and LibreOffice 4.1.5 will be on stage at CeBIT in
> Hannover from March 10 to March 14 (Hall 6, Booth H14). In addition,
> Florian Effenberger and Italo Vignoli will speak about LibreOffice at
> the Open Source Conference.
>
> Download LibreOffice
>
> LibreOffice 4.2.1 is immediately available for download from the
> following link: http://www.libreoffice.org/download/.
>
> LibreOffice users, free software advocates and community members can
> support The Document Foundation with a donation at
> http://donate.libreoffice.org. Money collected will be used to grow the
> infrastructure, and support marketing activities to increase the
> awareness of the project, both at global and local level.
>
> Short link to The Document Foundation blog: http://wp.me/p1byPE-u8.
>
> --
> Italo Vignoli - The Document Foundation
> mob IT +39.348.5653829 - mob EU +39.392.7481795
> sip [hidden email] - skype italovignoli
> hangout / jabber [hidden email]
> email [hidden email]
> GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0
> DB75 1534 3FD0 EA5F 56B5 FDA6 DE82 934C AAB8 D5C0

MR ZenWiz MR ZenWiz

Re: [tdf-announce] LibreOffice 4.2.1 is already available to improve the experience of early adopters

Still no download.  I get a connection, but nothing seems to be available.

Is the download page working?

TomD TomD

Re: [tdf-announce] LibreOffice 4.2.1 is already available to improve the experience of early adopters

Hi :)
Sorry!  I missed all that.  It seems to be working now.

My web-browser tries to block such downloads but i just click on the
"Allow" button in the grey 'tool'-bar that appears at such times and
then the pop-up appears asking if i want to save or open it.  So, it's
working now afaik.

I'm not certain but hasn't the downloads&donations page been
re-organised?  It seems really clear now that donations are optional.
All the download bit is in the top section of the page and then a
clear line dividing the page into 2.  The lower part deals with
optional donations.  I'm sure it wasn't as clear as this before but
maybe it was?

On 21 February 2014 08:19, MR ZenWiz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Still no download.  I get a connection, but nothing seems to be available.
>
> Is the download page working?
>
> On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 10:34 PM, MR ZenWiz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> The site may be overloaded at the moment - I can't get the help download.
>>
>> <sigh>
>>

>> On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 5:48 AM, Tom Davies <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Hi :)
>>> Hopefully everyone here gets these announcements but since we have
>>> been unusually "stressy" about it over the last couple of days i
>>> thought i would forward the official announcement so we all know where
>>> we stand.
>>> Regards from
>>> Tom :)

>>> All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted

MR ZenWiz MR ZenWiz

Re: [tdf-announce] LibreOffice 4.2.1 is already available to improve the experience of early adopters

I'll have to get back to you on that when I get home tonight.  Our
company firewall is having access problems through the download links:

Error: Gateway Timeout
Time: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 10:16:47 PST
Your Source IP: 128.222.234.115
External Host: mirrors.syringanetworks.net
Appliance: 10.13.130.30 (inprtscl02p.xxxx.xxx.com)

I have redacted our company identifiers.  It could also be a problem
with the mirror's security - we're kind of tight on that.

This used to work - I routinely download the updates at work, but
yesterday this happened here and last night I could not connect from
home, either.

Thanks.

MR

On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 7:49 AM, Tom Davies <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi :)
> Sorry!  I missed all that.  It seems to be working now.
>
> My web-browser tries to block such downloads but i just click on the
> "Allow" button in the grey 'tool'-bar that appears at such times and
> then the pop-up appears asking if i want to save or open it.  So, it's
> working now afaik.
>
> I'm not certain but hasn't the downloads&donations page been
> re-organised?  It seems really clear now that donations are optional.
> All the download bit is in the top section of the page and then a
> clear line dividing the page into 2.  The lower part deals with
> optional donations.  I'm sure it wasn't as clear as this before but
> maybe it was?
>
> Regards from
> Tom :)
>

> On 21 February 2014 08:19, MR ZenWiz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Still no download.  I get a connection, but nothing seems to be available.
>>
>> Is the download page working?
>>
>> On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 10:34 PM, MR ZenWiz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> The site may be overloaded at the moment - I can't get the help download.
>>>
>>> <sigh>

MR ZenWiz MR ZenWiz

Re: [tdf-announce] LibreOffice 4.2.1 is already available to improve the experience of early adopters

Still inaccessible.

On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 10:20 AM, MR ZenWiz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'll have to get back to you on that when I get home tonight.  Our
> company firewall is having access problems through the download links:
>
> Error: Gateway Timeout
> Time: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 10:16:47 PST
> Your Source IP: 128.222.234.115
> External Host: mirrors.syringanetworks.net
> Appliance: 10.13.130.30 (inprtscl02p.xxxx.xxx.com)
>
> I have redacted our company identifiers.  It could also be a problem
> with the mirror's security - we're kind of tight on that.
>
> This used to work - I routinely download the updates at work, but
> yesterday this happened here and last night I could not connect from
> home, either.
>
> Thanks.
>
> MR
>

> On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 7:49 AM, Tom Davies <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi :)
>> Sorry!  I missed all that.  It seems to be working now.
>>
>> My web-browser tries to block such downloads but i just click on the
>> "Allow" button in the grey 'tool'-bar that appears at such times and
>> then the pop-up appears asking if i want to save or open it.  So, it's
>> working now afaik.
>>
>> I'm not certain but hasn't the downloads&donations page been
>> re-organised?  It seems really clear now that donations are optional.
>> All the download bit is in the top section of the page and then a
>> clear line dividing the page into 2.  The lower part deals with
>> optional donations.  I'm sure it wasn't as clear as this before but
>> maybe it was?
>>
>> Regards from
>> Tom :)
>>

>> On 21 February 2014 08:19, MR ZenWiz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Still no download.  I get a connection, but nothing seems to be available.
>>>
>>> Is the download page working?

>>> --
>>> All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted

MR ZenWiz MR ZenWiz

Re: [tdf-announce] LibreOffice 4.2.1 is already available to improve the experience of early adopters

I should clarify - this is the Deb x86_64 download that is not working.

mhenriday mhenriday

Re: [tdf-announce] LibreOffice 4.2.1 is already available to improve the experience of early adopters

> I should clarify - this is the Deb x86_64 download that is not working.
>
> On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 11:46 PM, MR ZenWiz <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Still inaccessible.
> >

> > On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 10:20 AM, MR ZenWiz <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >> I'll have to get back to you on that when I get home tonight.  Our
> >> company firewall is having access problems through the download links:
> >>
> >> Error: Gateway Timeout
> >> Time: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 10:16:47 PST
> >> Your Source IP: 128.222.234.115
> >> External Host: mirrors.syringanetworks.net
> >> Appliance: 10.13.130.30 (inprtscl02p.xxxx.xxx.com)
> >>
> >> I have redacted our company identifiers.  It could also be a problem
> >> with the mirror's security - we're kind of tight on that.
> >>
> >> This used to work - I routinely download the updates at work, but
> >> yesterday this happened here and last night I could not connect from
> >> home, either.
> >>
> >> Thanks.
> >>
> >> MR

​Had no problem whatever downloading the Swedish version of the 4.2.1 deb
x86_64 main installer package from the LibO website....

Henri

TomD TomD

Re: [tdf-announce] LibreOffice 4.2.1 is already available to improve the experience of early adopters

Hi :)
Perhaps try a different web-browser?

On this machine i have Midori set to block me from downloading but
Firefox lets me.

mhenriday mhenriday

Re: [tdf-announce] LibreOffice 4.2.1 is already available to improve the experience of early adopters

> Hi :)
> Perhaps try a different web-browser?
>
> On this machine i have Midori set to block me from downloading but
> Firefox lets me.
> Regards from
> Tom :)
>

> On 22 February 2014 08:20, M Henri Day <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> I should clarify - this is the Deb x86_64 download that is not working.

> links:

> > Had no problem whatever downloading the Swedish version of the 4.2.1 deb
> > x86_64 main installer package from the LibO website....
> >
> > Henri

T​​om, I agree that Midori (0.5.7) can be difficult to configure ; for
example, I've never managed to get it to display Gmail in the standard
view, but am forced to read it in the basic HTML view. Nevertheless, I was
able to download the deb.tar.gz file for the main installer package as
easily in Midori as in my standard browser, i e, Firefox Nightly 30.0a1
(2014-02-21)....

Henri

TomD TomD

Re: [tdf-announce] LibreOffice 4.2.1 is already available to improve the experience of early adopters

Hi :)
Errr, this is going a bit off-topic but i actually deliberately use
Midori 0.4.3 on this machine precisely because of the way this version
blocks me from unexpected downloads and YouTube)ish) videos from
suddenly blaring out while i'm emailing and watching movies but the
YouTube issue seemed to get fixed :(  I'm tempted to go all the way
back to a command-line ascii web-browser!

The point was that it might be some setting in ZenWiz's web-browser or
maybe something in it that doesn't work as it should.  Easiest way for
me, if that happened on any of my machines, would be to just try a
different web-browser

mhenriday mhenriday

Re: [tdf-announce] LibreOffice 4.2.1 is already available to improve the experience of early adopters

> Hi :)
> Errr, this is going a bit off-topic but i actually deliberately use
> Midori 0.4.3 on this machine precisely because of the way this version
> blocks me from unexpected downloads and YouTube)ish) videos from
> suddenly blaring out while i'm emailing and watching movies but the
> YouTube issue seemed to get fixed :(  I'm tempted to go all the way
> back to a command-line ascii web-browser!
>
> The point was that it might be some setting in ZenWiz's web-browser or
> maybe something in it that doesn't work as it should.  Easiest way for
> me, if that happened on any of my machines, would be to just try a
> different web-browser
> Regards from
> Tom :)

​Well, Tom, seeing as we seem to have well and truly hijacked​

​ZenWiz's thread - profuse apologies ! - let me ask if in the above you are
talking about such command-line browsers as w3m or Elink ? What advantages
would you find in using a CLI rather than a GUI  ?...

As to ZenWiz's difficulties with the LO x86-64 deb packages, I get the
impression that they, rather than being browser-related, have something to
do with the filters used at his workplace - on the other hand, he did write
that the couldn't connect from home either. Hope he'll forgive us for
hijacking the thread and post back to say whether a change of browser
resolves the problem !...

Henri​

TomD TomD

Re: [tdf-announce] LibreOffice 4.2.1 is already available to improve the experience of early adopters

Hi :)
I've used Links most recently but vaguely remember installing Lynx.  I
played chess by telnet once which felt quite cool.  None of those look
as advanced as Elink sounds.  I think Elink grew from links?  Not
tried w3m yet.  I'm on Gnu&Linux so things might be quite different

It's not always about advantages.  Sometimes it's good to try things
out for fun and just to satisfy curiosity.  I do a bit of web-design
so it's good to see how the site looks in other web-browsers and
sometimes that leads to "mission creep"

Elinks wanted to install tons of dependancies on my Unity DE, so did
links2 and w3m.  I sometimes ssh into my works machine from home or
vice-versa or into the web-hosting company from either or from
elsewhere in a LiveUsb session so working from the command-line is
handy as it drastically minimises the overheads that a gui would
squander.  I seldom use a web-browser that way but it can be neater
that way sometimes.

On 22 February 2014 13:40, M Henri Day <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> Hi :)
>>
>> Errr, this is going a bit off-topic but i actually deliberately use
>> Midori 0.4.3 on this machine precisely because of the way this version
>> blocks me from unexpected downloads and YouTube)ish) videos from
>> suddenly blaring out while i'm emailing and watching movies but the
>> YouTube issue seemed to get fixed :(  I'm tempted to go all the way
>> back to a command-line ascii web-browser!
>>
>> The point was that it might be some setting in ZenWiz's web-browser or
>> maybe something in it that doesn't work as it should.  Easiest way for
>> me, if that happened on any of my machines, would be to just try a
>> different web-browser
>> Regards from
>> Tom :)
>

> Well, Tom, seeing as we seem to have well and truly hijacked
>
> ZenWiz's thread - profuse apologies ! - let me ask if in the above you are
> talking about such command-line browsers as w3m or Elink ? What advantages
> would you find in using a CLI rather than a GUI  ?...
>
> As to ZenWiz's difficulties with the LO x86-64 deb packages, I get the
> impression that they, rather than being browser-related, have something to
> do with the filters used at his workplace - on the other hand, he did write
> that the couldn't connect from home either. Hope he'll forgive us for
> hijacking the thread and post back to say whether a change of browser
> resolves the problem !...
>
> Henri

Tractor Tractor

Re: [tdf-announce] LibreOffice 4.2.1 is already available to improve the experience of early adopters

I've not had any issues downloading LO 4.2.1.1. I tried it this morning
from my home. I downloaded it originally at the office. I've been
downloading from here:
http://www.libreoffice.org/download

and haven't changed the mirrors.

Don

On 02/22/2014 02:46 AM, MR ZenWiz wrote:

> Still inaccessible.
>

> On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 10:20 AM, MR ZenWiz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I'll have to get back to you on that when I get home tonight.  Our
>> company firewall is having access problems through the download links:
>>
>> Error: Gateway Timeout
>> Time: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 10:16:47 PST
>> Your Source IP: 128.222.234.115
>> External Host: mirrors.syringanetworks.net
>> Appliance: 10.13.130.30 (inprtscl02p.xxxx.xxx.com)
>>
>> I have redacted our company identifiers.  It could also be a problem
>> with the mirror's security - we're kind of tight on that.
>>
>> This used to work - I routinely download the updates at work, but
>> yesterday this happened here and last night I could not connect from
>> home, either.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> MR
>>

>> On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 7:49 AM, Tom Davies <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Hi :)
>>> Sorry!  I missed all that.  It seems to be working now.
>>>
>>> My web-browser tries to block such downloads but i just click on the
>>> "Allow" button in the grey 'tool'-bar that appears at such times and
>>> then the pop-up appears asking if i want to save or open it.  So, it's
>>> working now afaik.
>>>
>>> I'm not certain but hasn't the downloads&donations page been
>>> re-organised?  It seems really clear now that donations are optional.
>>> All the download bit is in the top section of the page and then a
>>> clear line dividing the page into 2.  The lower part deals with
>>> optional donations.  I'm sure it wasn't as clear as this before but
>>> maybe it was?
>>>
>>> Regards from
>>> Tom :)

--

**

Tractor Tractor

Re: [tdf-announce] LibreOffice 4.2.1 is already available to improve the experience of early adopters

That is the version I just checked which was working fine for me.

On 02/22/2014 02:46 AM, MR ZenWiz wrote:

> I should clarify - this is the Deb x86_64 download that is not working.
>
> On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 11:46 PM, MR ZenWiz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Still inaccessible.
>>

>> On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 10:20 AM, MR ZenWiz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> I'll have to get back to you on that when I get home tonight.  Our
>>> company firewall is having access problems through the download links:
>>>
>>> Error: Gateway Timeout
>>> Time: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 10:16:47 PST
>>> Your Source IP: 128.222.234.115
>>> External Host: mirrors.syringanetworks.net
>>> Appliance: 10.13.130.30 (inprtscl02p.xxxx.xxx.com)
>>>
>>> I have redacted our company identifiers.  It could also be a problem
>>> with the mirror's security - we're kind of tight on that.
>>>
>>> This used to work - I routinely download the updates at work, but
>>> yesterday this happened here and last night I could not connect from
>>> home, either.
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>> MR

--

**

MR ZenWiz MR ZenWiz

Re: [tdf-announce] LibreOffice 4.2.1 is already available to improve the experience of early adopters

I've tried Chrome, Seamonkey and Firefox.  In Chrome, after about two
minutes of waiting for the download to start, I get a web page saying
that the site is unavailable.

In Seamonkey and Firefox, it says "Waiting for
download.documentfoundation.org..." and nothing ever comes through.

I always do the help download first - it's smaller and gives me a
faster success - when it works.  Again, this is for the English Deb
x86_64 version.

I tried this:

$  wget http://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/stable/4.2.1/deb/x86_64/LibreOffice_4.2.1_Linux_x86-64_deb_helppack_en-US.tar.gz
.
Resolving download.documentfoundation.org
(download.documentfoundation.org)... 5.9.148.85, 2a01:4f8:190:3144::2
Connecting to download.documentfoundation.org
(download.documentfoundation.org)|5.9.148.85|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response...

And that's as far as it gets.

I can ping the site, but no download luck.

This has always worked before from Chrome directly through the link.

(I accidentally clicked early and also could not get the rpm version -
same problem.)

I also tried to download the current 4.2.0 version - same problem.

Also tried this:

$ scp download.documentfoundation.org:/libreoffice/stable/4.2.1/deb/x86_64/LibreOffice_4.2.1_Linux_x86-64_deb_helppack_en-US.tar.gz
.
The authenticity of host 'download.documentfoundation.org
(5.9.148.85)' can't be established.
ECDSA key fingerprint is b7:a8:2f:7c:2c:97:09:45:32:5c:86:c6:29:35:cc:d8.
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)? yes
Warning: Permanently added
'download.documentfoundation.org,5.9.148.85' (ECDSA) to the list of
known hosts.
Permission denied (publickey).

At least I get something back here, but no download....

Last ditch:  I tried clicking on the main download link, and I get the
donation page just fine, but still no download.

Any suggestion not tried above would be most welcome....

On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 7:10 AM, Don Myers <[hidden email]> wrote:

> That is the version I just checked which was working fine for me.
>

> On 02/22/2014 02:46 AM, MR ZenWiz wrote:
>>
>> I should clarify - this is the Deb x86_64 download that is not working.
>>
>> On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 11:46 PM, MR ZenWiz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Still inaccessible.

> --
>

> **

MR ZenWiz MR ZenWiz

Re: [tdf-announce] LibreOffice 4.2.1 is already available to improve the experience of early adopters

Something happened from the command line - maybe this will help?

$ wget http://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/stable/4.2.1/deb/x86_64/LibreOffice_4.2.1_Linux_x86-64_deb_helppack_en-US.tar.gz
.
--2014-02-22 17:57:47--
http://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/stable/4.2.1/deb/x86_64/LibreOffice_4.2.1_Linux_x86-64_deb_helppack_en-US.tar.gz
Resolving download.documentfoundation.org
(download.documentfoundation.org)... 5.9.148.85, 2a01:4f8:190:3144::2
Connecting to download.documentfoundation.org
(download.documentfoundation.org)|5.9.148.85|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... Read error (Connection timed
out) in headers.
Retrying.

--2014-02-22 18:12:48--  (try: 2)
http://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/stable/4.2.1/deb/x86_64/LibreOffice_4.2.1_Linux_x86-64_deb_helppack_en-US.tar.gz
Connecting to download.documentfoundation.org
(download.documentfoundation.org)|5.9.148.85|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response...

After five minutes it timed out and is trying again.

On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 6:07 PM, MR ZenWiz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've tried Chrome, Seamonkey and Firefox.  In Chrome, after about two
> minutes of waiting for the download to start, I get a web page saying
> that the site is unavailable.
>
> In Seamonkey and Firefox, it says "Waiting for
> download.documentfoundation.org..." and nothing ever comes through.
>
> I always do the help download first - it's smaller and gives me a
> faster success - when it works.  Again, this is for the English Deb
> x86_64 version.
>
> I tried this:
>
> $  wget http://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/stable/4.2.1/deb/x86_64/LibreOffice_4.2.1_Linux_x86-64_deb_helppack_en-US.tar.gz
> .
> Resolving download.documentfoundation.org
> (download.documentfoundation.org)... 5.9.148.85, 2a01:4f8:190:3144::2
> Connecting to download.documentfoundation.org
> (download.documentfoundation.org)|5.9.148.85|:80... connected.
> HTTP request sent, awaiting response...
>
> And that's as far as it gets.
>
> I can ping the site, but no download luck.
>
> This has always worked before from Chrome directly through the link.
>
> (I accidentally clicked early and also could not get the rpm version -
> same problem.)
>
> I also tried to download the current 4.2.0 version - same problem.
>
> Also tried this:
>
> $ scp download.documentfoundation.org:/libreoffice/stable/4.2.1/deb/x86_64/LibreOffice_4.2.1_Linux_x86-64_deb_helppack_en-US.tar.gz
> .
> The authenticity of host 'download.documentfoundation.org
> (5.9.148.85)' can't be established.
> ECDSA key fingerprint is b7:a8:2f:7c:2c:97:09:45:32:5c:86:c6:29:35:cc:d8.
> Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)? yes
> Warning: Permanently added
> 'download.documentfoundation.org,5.9.148.85' (ECDSA) to the list of
> known hosts.
> Permission denied (publickey).
>
> At least I get something back here, but no download....
>
> Last ditch:  I tried clicking on the main download link, and I get the
> donation page just fine, but still no download.
>
> Any suggestion not tried above would be most welcome....
>

> On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 7:10 AM, Don Myers <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> That is the version I just checked which was working fine for me.
>>

>> On 02/22/2014 02:46 AM, MR ZenWiz wrote:
>>>
>>> I should clarify - this is the Deb x86_64 download that is not working.

>> --
>>

>> **

>> deleted

Tractor Tractor

Re: [tdf-announce] LibreOffice 4.2.1 is already available to improve the experience of early adopters

This is the site I'm downloading from:
http://www.libreoffice.org/download/
No issues there for me.

--

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
Don C. Myers

Brian Barker Brian Barker

Re: LibreOffice 4.2.1 is already available to improve the experience of early adopters

At 23:46 21/02/2014 -0800, Monly Ronly wrote:
>Still inaccessible.
>
>On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 10:20 AM, Monly Ronly wrote:
>>External Host: mirrors.syringanetworks.net

At 23:46 21/02/2014 -0800, Monly Ronly wrote:
>I should clarify - this is the Deb x86_64 download that is not working.

The HTTP access from that mirror appears to be broken, but the FTP
access works.  Try:
ftp://mirrors.syringanetworks.net/tdf/libreoffice/stable/4.2.1/deb/x86_64/LibreOffice_4.2.1_Linux_x86-64_deb.tar.gz
.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker