Re: [tdf-membership] New Membership Committee member

sberg sberg

On 08/13/2017 11:54 AM, Cor Nouws wrote:
> The Membership Committee voted for Stephan Bergman to be the new member,
> so that we are again with five full members.
> Welcome Stephan!

I, Stephan Bergmann, elected members of the Membership Committee of The
Document Foundation, hereby accept this position within the Stiftung
bürgerlichen Rechts "The Document Foundation". My term will start August
13, 2017.

Signed: Stephan Bergmann

Ich, Stephan Bergmann, gewähltes Mitglied des Memerbership Committes der
The Document Foundation, nehme mein Amt innerhalb der Stiftung
bürgerlichen Rechts "The Document Foundation" an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt
am 13. August 2017.

Signed: Stephan Bergmann

Italo Vignoli-5 Italo Vignoli-5

Re: [tdf-membership] New Membership Committee member

Will update the website ASAP

--
Italo Vignoli - Marketing & PR
email [hidden email]