Recep Ahmet Sarıtekin Licence Statement

Recep Ahmet Recep Ahmet

Recep Ahmet Sarıtekin Licence Statement

All of my past & future contributions to LibreOffice may be
   licensed under the MPLv2/LGPLv3+ dual license.

Recep Ahmet Sarıtekin

Prep Student of Computer Science
Department of Computer Engineering
Mugla Sitki Kocman University,
48000, Mugla, TURKEY

jan iversen jan iversen

Re: Recep Ahmet Sarıtekin Licence Statement

WELCOME
Thanks for your license statement.

We suggest you add yourself to our wiki (remark this is not a demand)

If you want help to get started or have any questions, then please contact me. I am here to help you (and others) in getting their first patch submitted.

LibreOffice is a very big program and getting it built, setting up gerrit, and getting the first patch right can be a bit challenging, therefore do not hesitate to email me if you want help.

We have made a step by step guide to help you get started:

rgds
Jan Iversen.