Regarding GSoC

KUSHAGRA MUKESH KASLIWAL KUSHAGRA MUKESH KASLIWAL

Regarding GSoC

Hello,

I am Kushagra Kasliwal , I am a third year engineering student and I would like to work with
LO for GSoC 2019.
I have submitted two EasyHack patches

- Kushagra Kasliwal (IRC Nick: kush)

Xisco Fauli Xisco Fauli

Re: Regarding GSoC

Hello Kushagra,

Welcome to LibreOffice!

Before your patches get submitted to master, you must send your license statement as described here [0].

Regarding GSOC, Check the Ideas page [1] and even the page for ideas without a mentor [2]. Ideally, the easyhacks you have been working on should be related to the GSOC Idea.

I also recommend you to start discussing your ideas with possible mentors, and prepare your proposal ( do not leave it to the last day. The sooner the better )

Regards

[0] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Developers#License_Statements

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC/Ideas
[2] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC/Ideas_without_a_mentor

El 23/3/19 a les 9:44, KUSHAGRA MUKESH KASLIWAL ha escrit:
Hello,

I am Kushagra Kasliwal , I am a third year engineering student and I would like to work with
LO for GSoC 2019.
I have submitted two EasyHack patches

- Kushagra Kasliwal (IRC Nick: kush)

Xisco FaulĂ­