Release Notes LibO 3.5.4.2

Daniel Gonzalez Daniel Gonzalez

Release Notes LibO 3.5.4.2

Hello,

Someone could tell me where I can see the list of fixes and new features
in LibO 3.5.4.2

thanks

Daniel Gonzalez
Colaborador de la Comunidad LibreOffice Venezuela
Twitter:@DaniGO83
http://www.libreoffice.org.ve

odfman odfman

Re: Release Notes LibO 3.5.4.2

Have a look at: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Releases/3.5.4/RC2

cheers

Mike

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 1:58 PM, Daniel Gonzalez <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Someone could tell me where I can see the list of fixes and new features
> in LibO 3.5.4.2
>
> thanks
>
> --
> ------------------------------**------------------------
> Daniel Gonzalez
> Colaborador de la Comunidad LibreOffice Venezuela
> Twitter:@DaniGO83
> http://www.libreoffice.org.ve

Fabián Rodríguez-3 Fabián Rodríguez-3

Re: Release Notes LibO 3.5.4.2

Tom Tom

Re: Release Notes LibO 3.5.4.2

For release notes generally try
http://www.libreoffice.org/download/release-notes/
or
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Releases

The wiki-link is probably better than the official one because it's easier for a wider range of people to update so generally the wiki is more accurate.  The official pages also try to make sure that information is nicely presented, pretty and simple enough for noobs to understand so it sometimes tries to avoid mentioning things that might be quite clear on the wiki.  A classic example is the documentation pages
http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/documentation/
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications
You will notice the wiki-page has updates that are just 1 or 2 days old.