Release notes for LO 6.2.1 not published

Jean-Baptiste Faure-3 Jean-Baptiste Faure-3

Release notes for LO 6.2.1 not published

Hi,

Is it intentional that release notes for LO 6.2.1 have not been
published ? I mean the wiki pages that list the fixed bugs in each RC :
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Releases/6.2.1/RC1
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Releases/6.2.1/RC2

Best regards.
JBF
Disclaimer: my Internet Provider being located in France, each of our
exchanges over Internet will be scanned by French spying services.
Xisco Fauli Xisco Fauli

Re: Release notes for LO 6.2.1 not published

Fixed

El 7/3/19 a les 21:07, Jean-Baptiste Faure ha escrit:

--
Xisco Faulí
Libreoffice QA Team

Le 12/03/2019 à 09:37, Xisco Fauli a écrit :
> Fixed

Thank you very much !

Best regards.
JBF