Release notes on main LO website

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

Release notes on main LO website

Hi,

Someone on Facebook noted that Download > Release Notes on the main site
is out of date:

http://www.libreoffice.org/download/release-notes/

(5.1.4 is still Fresh.) Is there a tool/script we use to update that
page with the wiki content? (Doesn't look like simply pasting HTML from
the wiki will help.) Or I can just add links to the wiki, but I guess it
looks more professional to have nicely formatted release notes on the
main site.

--
Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
Tel: +49 30555 7992 62 | IRC: M-Saunders on Freenode

Charles-H. Schulz Charles-H. Schulz

Re: Release notes on main LO website

Hello Mike,

Unfortunately we do that by hand.  There is one guy on facebook who always complains about that but never volunteers to help :-)

Best,

Charles.

Le 8 septembre 2016 12:57:42 GMT+02:00, Mike Saunders <[hidden email]> a écrit :

>Hi,
>
>Someone on Facebook noted that Download > Release Notes on the main
>site
>is out of date:
>
>http://www.libreoffice.org/download/release-notes/
>
>(5.1.4 is still Fresh.) Is there a tool/script we use to update that
>page with the wiki content? (Doesn't look like simply pasting HTML from
>
>the wiki will help.) Or I can just add links to the wiki, but I guess
>it
>looks more professional to have nicely formatted release notes on the
>main site.
>
>--
>Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
>Tel: +49 30555 7992 62 | IRC: M-Saunders on Freenode
>The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, DE
>Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
>Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
>
>--
>deleted

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

Re: Release notes on main LO website

Hi Charles,

Thanks for the info. I've just checked with Cloph too and it looks like
pasting HTML links from the wiki (and doing a bit of find/replace magic)
will do the trick. I'll do it now :-)

Mike