Reminder: Admin weekend

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

Reminder: Admin weekend

Hello,

this is just a quick reminder that we have our admin weekend in Essen
Linuxhotel from July 26 to 28. More details will follow soon, including
information on how to join a phone conference for new team members who
will join remotely (this is planned sometime on Saturday).

The rough plan is to start Friday afternoon with getting to know each
other, and leaving Sunday at lunchtime. Major workday will be the Saturday.

Looking forward to meeting you!
Florian

Mas/_gemini Mas/_gemini

Re: Reminder: Admin weekend

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 10:09 AM, Florian Effenberger <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> this is just a quick reminder that we have our admin weekend in Essen
> Linuxhotel from July 26 to 28. More details will follow soon, including
> information on how to join a phone conference for new team members who will
> join remotely (this is planned sometime on Saturday).
>
> The rough plan is to start Friday afternoon with getting to know each
> other, and leaving Sunday at lunchtime. Major workday will be the Saturday.
>
> Looking forward to meeting you!
> Florian

I was looking for the information to join remotely . Are you planning this
for today or tomorrow?

Mas