Removing ink

Malcolm Moore Malcolm Moore

Removing ink

How do I clear the ink from Impress presentations

Ta

Mal

remygauthier remygauthier

Re: Removing ink

Hi,

I am assuming you want ot use the pen during a slideshow. To clear the
pen marks on a slide, there is a selection when you right-click on the
slide (Erase all ink on slide), but to my knowledge, to erase the ink
from all slides at the same time, you must end/restart the slideshow.

I hope this helps.

Rémy.