[Req] Please make new korean website alive.

jihui.choi jihui.choi

[Req] Please make new korean website alive.

Hello.

I translate new design website for korean via silverstripe,
libreoffice.org/admin
screenshot : https://goo.gl/photos/SNeaUj3fwh5cfdEHA

Frankly, I haven't translate all strings but have done key parts.
and I will update the rest of them one by one.

Please check my work, and if it's ok, make it alive.
Thank you.

Jihui Choi

Christian Lohmaier-6 Christian Lohmaier-6

Re: [Req] Please make new korean website alive.

Hi Jihui, *,

On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 9:25 AM, Jihui Choi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I translate new design website for korean via silverstripe,
> libreoffice.org/admin
> screenshot : https://goo.gl/photos/SNeaUj3fwh5cfdEHA
>
> Frankly, I haven't translate all strings but have done key parts.
> and I will update the rest of them one by one.
>
> Please check my work,

* homepage has "home" as url-segment → good :-)
* downloadpage for fresh has 5.0 codeline → good :-)
* downloadpage for still has 4.4 codeline → good :-)
* downloadpage for dev-builds still 4.2 and 4.1 → bad :-(
  → change the shortcode for [devDL,ver="4.2"] → to 5.0 and 4.4 (and
(much) later then to 4.5 and 5.1)
* downloadpage for portable version still uses 4.2 and 4.1 → bad :-(
  → change the shortcode to use 5.0 and 4.4 versions (and note that
the labels did change, type is not "Normal" but "Standard" - but you
might want to only list the "all" variant that contains Korean -
pretty sure the Standard one doesn't include Korean. →
[portableDL,type="All",ver="5.0"]
* release notes have english pages for 4.2 and 4.1 → bad. If you don't
want to translate those (there is no requirement to do so), just
replace the page with a redirect to the main site's release notes
page.

> and if it's ok, make it alive.

Did make it live, but please fix the few items above.

ciao
Christian

--
Christian Lohmaier, Release Engineer
Tel: +49 30 5557992-60 | IRC: cloph on Freenode

jihui.choi jihui.choi

Re: [Req] Please make new korean website alive.

On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 9:36 PM, Christian Lohmaier <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> * homepage has "home" as url-segment → good :-)
> * downloadpage for fresh has 5.0 codeline → good :-)
> * downloadpage for still has 4.4 codeline → good :-)
> * downloadpage for dev-builds still 4.2 and 4.1 → bad :-(
>   → change the shortcode for [devDL,ver="4.2"] → to 5.0 and 4.4 (and
> (much) later then to 4.5 and 5.1)
> * downloadpage for portable version still uses 4.2 and 4.1 → bad :-(
>   → change the shortcode to use 5.0 and 4.4 versions (and note that
> the labels did change, type is not "Normal" but "Standard" - but you
> might want to only list the "all" variant that contains Korean -
> pretty sure the Standard one doesn't include Korean. →
> [portableDL,type="All",ver="5.0"]
> * release notes have english pages for 4.2 and 4.1 → bad. If you don't
> want to translate those (there is no requirement to do so), just
> replace the page with a redirect to the main site's release notes
> page.
>
> > and if it's ok, make it alive.
>
> Did make it live, but please fix the few items above.

I did fix them.
Thank you Christian. :)

Jihui Choi