Request Korean mailing list

jihui.choi jihui.choi

Request Korean mailing list

Hello.
I'm Jihui Choi.

I asked this to l10n list but no one response.
Probably I was in wrong list and I'm not sure whether this list is right.
But wiki says "Available mailing lists in your language. If it appears
that your language is not listed, please ask for the creation of the
mailing lists on the website list."

Anyhow there is no mailing list for korean.
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Local_Mailing_Lists

So please make these lists for Korean.:

Thank you.

JiHui Choi

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

Re: Request Korean mailing list

Hello,

Jihui Choi wrote on 2012-05-15 13:54:

> So please make these lists for Korean.:

I have just created those lists with you as moderator. :-) Here are the
details:

[hidden email]: Announcements and Press Releases

     Subscription: [hidden email]
     Digest subscription: [hidden email]
     Archives: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/ko/announce/
     Mail-Archive.com:
http://www.mail-archive.com/announce@.../

[hidden email]: User support for LibreOffice

     Subscription: [hidden email]
     Digest subscription: [hidden email]
     Archives: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/ko/users/
     Mail-Archive.com:
http://www.mail-archive.com/users@.../

[hidden email]: Localization of LibreOffice

     Subscription: [hidden email]
     Digest subscription: [hidden email]
     Archives: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/ko/l10n/
     Mail-Archive.com: http://www.mail-archive.com/l10n@.../

Cc'ing Drew, so he can also add them to Nabble.

Thanks!
Florian

--
Florian Effenberger, Chairman of the Board
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108

jihui.choi jihui.choi

Re: Request Korean mailing list

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 6:18 PM, Florian Effenberger
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I have just created those lists with you as moderator. :-) Here are the

Thanks very much. I've been waiting for this for a month!

JiHui Choi

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

Re: Request Korean mailing list

Hi,

Jihui Choi wrote on 2012-05-17 11:43:
> Thanks very much. I've been waiting for this for a month!

glad it worked out now. :-)

Florian