Request authority for Korean page

jihui.choi jihui.choi

Request authority for Korean page

Hello, everyone.
I'm Jihui Choi.

I'd like to make Korean pages on libreoffice.org.
What do I need to get proper authority for that?

I used to lead OOo Korean translation team from 2008 to 2010 and I was
a member of Korean Team(translation, QA, etc)
I translated "Getting Started with OpenOffice.org 3.2" to Korean.
http://www.odfauthors.org/openoffice.org/ko/userguide3/gs3

Thanks, all.

JiHui Choi

epix epix

Re: Request authority for Korean page

Hi Jihui,

Am 16.04.2012 01:46, schrieb Jihui Choi:
> I'd like to make Korean pages on libreoffice.org.
> What do I need to get proper authority for that?

Welcome  :)

You need to register an account here
http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/forum

We'll setup your subsite/subdomain and unlock your permissions then.
Is ko.libreoffice.org what you want?

> I used to lead OOo Korean translation team from 2008 to 2010 and I was
> a member of Korean Team(translation, QA, etc)
> I translated "Getting Started with OpenOffice.org 3.2" to Korean.
> http://www.odfauthors.org/openoffice.org/ko/userguide3/gs3

Please subscribe to [hidden email] to
get in touch with the documentation team, thanks!

Cheers
Erich

jihui.choi jihui.choi

Re: Request authority for Korean page

Hi, Erich

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 7:17 PM, Erich Christian <[hidden email]> wrote:
> You need to register an account here
> http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/forum

I already have an account at there. My id is  Jihui_Choi

> We'll setup your subsite/subdomain and unlock your permissions then.
> Is ko.libreoffice.org what you want?

Yes, right. Thank you very much. :)

> Please subscribe to [hidden email] to
> get in touch with the documentation team, thanks!

I'll do that. I started translating "Getting Started LibO 3.4.5" today. :)

JiHui Choi

epix epix

Am 16.04.2012 13:16, schrieb Jihui Choi:
> On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 7:17 PM, Erich Christian <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> [ko.libreoffice.org]
> Yes, right. Thank you very much. :)

Your login with subsite admin permissions
https://ko.libreoffice.org/admin/

For further team members also publisher and author roles are available.
Let us know here once they are registered.

For a brief introduction to Silverstripe in case check the Help tab and
have look at http://website.libreoffice.org (in progress).

Cheers
Erich

jihui.choi jihui.choi

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 5:56 AM, Erich Christian <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Your login with subsite admin permissions
> https://ko.libreoffice.org/admin/

I got it.
I just put some testing content on http://ko.libreoffice.org/
Thank you again.

JiHui Choi

jihui.choi jihui.choi

On 4/17/12, Erich Christian <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Your login with subsite admin permissions
> https://ko.libreoffice.org/admin/

Erich, would you give me admin right for korean forums?
At the moment I'm a community member.

https://ko.libreoffice.org/qnaforum/
My id is Jihui_Choi

Thanks.

JiHui Choi

epix epix

Am 29.04.2012 16:55, schrieb Jihui Choi:
> On 4/17/12, Erich Christian <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Your login with subsite admin permissions
>> https://ko.libreoffice.org/admin/
>>
> Erich, would you give me admin right for korean forums?
> At the moment I'm a community member.
>
> https://ko.libreoffice.org/qnaforum/

Ah, the Silverstripe Forum extension was a convenient way to offer
registration but we do not use it as a forum.

In the near future we will setup a multilingual LibreOffice forum
instead of pointing to external resources, there has been some
discussion around which software to use, but I lost track due to my
vacation in march.

So please save your power for the proper stage  ;)  comin' up.
If you feel like just start another thread to bring back the topic.
This was one of the latest posts I think
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Status-of-forums-td3662564.html#a3665549

cheers
Erich

jihui.choi jihui.choi

On 4/30/12, Erich Christian <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Ah, the Silverstripe Forum extension was a convenient way to offer
> registration but we do not use it as a forum.
>
> In the near future we will setup a multilingual LibreOffice forum
> instead of pointing to external resources, there has been some
> discussion around which software to use, but I lost track due to my
> vacation in march.

I got it and gald to hear this.
Thank you. :)

JiHui Choi