Request for a user account on the Alfresco platform

Cody Burke Cody Burke

Request for a user account on the Alfresco platform

Hello LibreOffice documentation team!

I am a senior computer science major that needs to contribute a significant
amount of time to an open source project as part of my software engineering
class. I have chosen to spend this time contributing to LibreOffice.

I would like an account to be created for me, so that I can login to the
Alfresco platform.

I'm looking forward to contributing,

Cody Burke

eskroni eskroni

Re: Request for a user account on the Alfresco platform

Hi Cody,

On 3 February 2012 07:40, Cody Burke <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello LibreOffice documentation team!
>
> I am a senior computer science major that needs to contribute a significant
> amount of time to an open source project as part of my software engineering
> class. I have chosen to spend this time contributing to LibreOffice.
>
> I would like an account to be created for me, so that I can login to the
> Alfresco platform.

I have created an account for you on odfauthors. The last thing I
remember about alfresco is, that we had some problems there that need
to be sorted out. In the meantime we're using our "old" system on
ODFAuthors.

You should have received an email with a link to change your password.

> I'm looking forward to contributing,

Welcome to the team - have fun.

Sigrid

Tom Tom

Re: Request for a user account on the Alfresco platform

Hi :)
I have a bad feeling that i never got around to using that email thread to create a wiki-page about getting started with ODFAuthors.  Is there a wiki-page that helps new people?

On 3 February 2012 07:40, Cody Burke <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello LibreOffice documentation team!
>
> I am a senior computer science major that needs to contribute a significant
> amount of time to an open source project as part of my software engineering
> class. I have chosen to spend this time contributing to LibreOffice.
>
> I would like an account to be created for me, so that I can login to the
> Alfresco platform.

I have created an account for you on odfauthors. The last thing I
remember about alfresco is, that we had some problems there that need
to be sorted out. In the meantime we're using our "old" system on
ODFAuthors.

You should have received an email with a link to change your password.

> I'm looking forward to contributing,

Welcome to the team - have fun.

Sigrid

Dan Lewis Dan Lewis

Getting started with ODFAuthors [Was Request for a user account on the Alfresco platform]

     You are right. There are no instructions for how to use the
ODFAuthors web site. It probably should be written. For English, the OOo
section of ODFAuthors contains the information as it applies to OOo and
could be applied to the LO section as well.

--Dan

On Fri, 2012-02-03 at 12:27 +0000, Tom Davies wrote:

> Hi :) I have a bad feeling that i never got around to using that email
> thread to create a wiki-page about getting started with ODFAuthors.  Is
> there a wiki-page that helps new people? Regards from Tom :)

Tom Tom

Re: Getting started with ODFAuthors [Was Request for a user account on the Alfresco platform]

Hi :)
I keep letting the team down quite badly but you all seem to manage really well and get some great stuff done.  You might even get a few things completed before Jean gets back at this rate :)
Congrats, apols and regards from
Tom :)