Request to switch zh_cn website to new design

suokunlong suokunlong

Request to switch zh_cn website to new design

Hi,

Our Simplified Chinese team is now requesting to switch the old
zh-cn.libreoffice.org to new design website. Could someone do the domain
dns and related work for us?
We have already completed all the string translations on pootle. For
those contents in silverstip, we are going to translate them after the
switch.

Thanks and best regards,

Kevin Suo 锁琨珑

suokunlong suokunlong

zh-cn.libreoffice.org vhost reconfigure request

Hi Cloph,

Would you please take some time to reconfigure the vhost for
zh-cn.libreoffice.org to make our new design website alive?
(As I can see from the page preview, Pootle strings are already added to
Silverstripe. )

Thanks and best regards,

Kevin Suo

Re: zh-cn.libreoffice.org vhost reconfigure request

Hi Kevin, *,

On Sat, Jun 28, 2014 at 5:51 PM, Kevin Suo <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi Cloph,
>
> Would you please take some time to reconfigure the vhost for
> zh-cn.libreoffice.org to make our new design website alive?
> (As I can see from the page preview, Pootle strings are already added to
> Silverstripe. )

Did make the switch.

ciao
Christian