Request to update a presentation title (was: Re: [LibreOffice Conference 2011] Official Presentation Template)

Christoph Noack Christoph Noack

Request to update a presentation title (was: Re: [LibreOffice Conference 2011] Official Presentation Template)

Hi Dag, all!

Am Montag, den 03.10.2011, 01:05 +0200 schrieb Dag Wieers:
> On Sun, 2 Oct 2011, Christoph Noack wrote:
[...]
> Sure, the template looks nice :)

Thanks!

> I have a question, and maybe you can forward it to the personal
> responsible for the conference website.
>
> My presentation is currently called:
>
>      Automated conv. & styling with unoconv
>
> on the conference website, and I would prefer if the title was restored to
> its full name:
>
>      Automated conversion and styling using unoconv

Done on the conference website. I did not update the spreadsheet, since
it doesn't fit there.

I don't know whether other items need to be updated as well, so
forwarding to the conference mailing list (I'm not in the conf team).

> Thanks in advance,

You're welcome!

Cheers,
Christoph

Christoph Noack Christoph Noack

Re: Request to update a presentation title (was: Re: [LibreOffice Conference 2011] Official Presentation Template)

Hi all,

oops, wrong list :-) Now forwarding to the conf mailing list.

Cheers,
Christoph