Requesting a user account for our ODFAuthors site

ungerandrew ungerandrew

Requesting a user account for our ODFAuthors site

Hello,

My name is Andrew Unger and I would like to join the documentation team. I have been using LibreOffice since switching to Linux and would like to contribute to the project. Please set me up with an ODF authors site user account so I can begin.

Thank you,

Andrew
Sigrid Carrera Sigrid Carrera

Re: Requesting a user account for our ODFAuthors site

Hi Andrew,

as requested, I set up an account for you on the odfauthors website.
You should have received an email with a link to set a password.

If you have any questions, please ask again on the mailinglist and someone
will reply to you. :)

Welcome to the team!
Have fun!

Sigrid