Resignation from the Membership Committee

sophi sophi

Resignation from the Membership Committee

Now that TDF is fully established, It is time to perform the final step
of the
bootstrap process and to have a membership-elected MC.
I that spirit, I hereby resign from the Membership Committee.
I will continue to carry on my MC duty until such time as a duly
elected  Membership Committee is in place.
Kind regards
Sophie
--
Sophie Gautier <[hidden email]>
Tel:+33683901545

André Schnabel André Schnabel

Re: Resignation from the Membership Committee