Resigning from MC - Rücktritt vom MC

K-J LibreOffice K-J LibreOffice

Resigning from MC - Rücktritt vom MC

Hi BoD, hi MC,
as some already know the reason (you can ask me in private if you want
to know):

I, Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn, hereby resign from my role as MC immediately
because of personal reasons (severe illness).

Ich, Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn, trete hiermit unverzüglich von meiner Rolle
als MC zurück. Dies geschieht aus persönlichen Gründen.

--
Greetings
k-j

Member of TheDocumentFoundation
https://www.documentfoundation.org/governance/members/
https://de.libreoffice.org
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

Re: Resigning from MC - Rücktritt vom MC

Dear Klaus-Jürgen,

K-J LibreOffice wrote:

> I, Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn, hereby resign from my role as MC immediately
> because of personal reasons (severe illness).

I am truly sorry to hear so, but I fully understand the reasons and
would have done the same. My heart and thoughts are with you and your
family.

Thanks so much for all your work and contributions, for all you did for
TDF and the LibreOffice project, and most important for the friendship -
it was a true pleasure working with you, you are an important part of
all this, and I hope to meet you again soon!

I will handle the formalities and reach out to the MC.

A big hug,
Florian

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: [hidden email]

TomD TomD

Re: Resigning from MC - Rücktritt vom MC

Hi :)
a big

+1

Many thanks and regards form a Tom :)

On Mon, 23 Sep 2019 at 13:04, Florian Effenberger <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear Klaus-Jürgen,

K-J LibreOffice wrote:

> I, Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn, hereby resign from my role as MC immediately
> because of personal reasons (severe illness).

I am truly sorry to hear so, but I fully understand the reasons and
would have done the same. My heart and thoughts are with you and your
family.

Thanks so much for all your work and contributions, for all you did for
TDF and the LibreOffice project, and most important for the friendship -
it was a true pleasure working with you, you are an important part of
all this, and I hope to meet you again soon!

I will handle the formalities and reach out to the MC.

A big hug,
Florian

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: [hidden email]

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

Re: Resigning from MC - Rücktritt vom MC

as per § 12 II of our statutes [1], the deputy that follows next in
order of preference will become a full member of the membership committee.

Based on the last elections [2], Ilmari Lauhakangas is the next elected
deputy.

I therefore ask you, Ilmari Lauhakangas, do you want to accept your new
role and want to serve in The Document Foundation's membership committee
as a full member?

Florian

[1] https://www.documentfoundation.org/satzung.pdf (binding version) and
https://www.documentfoundation.org/statutes.pdf (non-binding translation)

[2] https://elections.documentfoundation.org/results.php?election_id=10

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: [hidden email]

Ilmari Lauhakangas Ilmari Lauhakangas

Florian Effenberger kirjoitti 25.9.2019 klo 10.57:

> Hello,
>
> as per § 12 II of our statutes [1], the deputy that follows next in
> order of preference will become a full member of the membership committee.
>
> Based on the last elections [2], Ilmari Lauhakangas is the next elected
> deputy.
>
> I therefore ask you, Ilmari Lauhakangas, do you want to accept your new
> role and want to serve in The Document Foundation's membership committee
> as a full member?
>
> Florian
>

> [1] https://www.documentfoundation.org/satzung.pdf (binding version) and
> https://www.documentfoundation.org/statutes.pdf (non-binding translation)
>
> [2] https://elections.documentfoundation.org/results.php?election_id=10

I accept the role of a full member of the membership committee.

Ilmari Lauhakangas

GPS di Gabriele Ponzo GPS di Gabriele Ponzo

Re: Resigning from MC - Rücktritt vom MC

Could please someone remove K-J from the Web Page [1] and move Ilmari among full members?
Then K-J should be removed from MC's ML, Gerrit and Git groups, if it isn't been already done.

Thanks in advance.
---
Gabriele Ponzo
GPS - Terni

Il giorno mer 25 set 2019 alle ore 10:10 Ilmari Lauhakangas <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
Florian Effenberger kirjoitti 25.9.2019 klo 10.57:
> Hello,
>
> as per § 12 II of our statutes [1], the deputy that follows next in
> order of preference will become a full member of the membership committee.
>
> Based on the last elections [2], Ilmari Lauhakangas is the next elected
> deputy.
>
> I therefore ask you, Ilmari Lauhakangas, do you want to accept your new
> role and want to serve in The Document Foundation's membership committee
> as a full member?
>
> Florian
>

> [1] https://www.documentfoundation.org/satzung.pdf (binding version) and
> https://www.documentfoundation.org/statutes.pdf (non-binding translation)
>
> [2] https://elections.documentfoundation.org/results.php?election_id=10

I accept the role of a full member of the membership committee.

Ilmari Lauhakangas

Italo Vignoli-6 Italo Vignoli-6

Re: Resigning from MC - Rücktritt vom MC

Website updated. Adding hostmaster for mailing lists and other services.

On 05/10/2019 11:52, GPS di Gabriele Ponzo wrote:

> Could please someone remove K-J from the Web Page [1] and move Ilmari
> among full members?
> Then K-J should be removed from MC's ML, Gerrit and Git groups, if it
> isn't been already done.
>
> Thanks in advance.
> ---
> Gabriele Ponzo
> GPS - Terni
>
> [1] https://www.documentfoundation.org/governance/mc/
>

> Il giorno mer 25 set 2019 alle ore 10:10 Ilmari Lauhakangas
> <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> ha scritto:
>
>     Florian Effenberger kirjoitti 25.9.2019 klo 10.57:
>     > Hello,
>     >
>     > as per § 12 II of our statutes [1], the deputy that follows next in
>     > order of preference will become a full member of the membership
>     committee.
>     >
>     > Based on the last elections [2], Ilmari Lauhakangas is the next
>     elected
>     > deputy.
>     >
>     > I therefore ask you, Ilmari Lauhakangas, do you want to accept
>     your new
>     > role and want to serve in The Document Foundation's membership
>     committee
>     > as a full member?
>     >
>     > Florian
>     >
>     >
>     > [1] https://www.documentfoundation.org/satzung.pdf (binding
>     version) and
>     > https://www.documentfoundation.org/statutes.pdf (non-binding
>     translation)
>     >
>     > [2]
>     https://elections.documentfoundation.org/results.php?election_id=10
>     >
>
>     I accept the role of a full member of the membership committee.
>
>     Ilmari Lauhakangas

mobile/signal +39.348.5653829 - email [hidden email]
hangout/jabber [hidden email] - skype italovignoli
GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0

Guilhem Moulin Guilhem Moulin

On Sat, 05 Oct 2019 at 12:31:31 +0200, Italo Vignoli wrote:
> Adding hostmaster for mailing lists and other services.

Done (LDAP, gerrit, ML)

--
Guilhem.

GPS di Gabriele Ponzo GPS di Gabriele Ponzo

Re: Resigning from MC - Rücktritt vom MC

Thank you all ;)
---
Gabriele Ponzo
GPS - Terni