Rework of the "Templates and documents" dialogue

Rework of the "Templates and documents" dialogue – Hi all, it's been a while since the last time I wrote something on the mailing list, sorry for that. I think that templates are very impor...
Hi Alex, Olivier, On Tue, 2012-02-21 at 17:09 -0200, Olivier Hallot wrote: > Hi > > Em 21-02-2012 14:41, Alexander Wilms escreveu: >...
Hi Olivier, Cedric, Christoph, Thanks for your encouragement :) I updated the whiteboard (https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Templates_...
Hi Alexander! Am Mittwoch, den 22.02.2012, 17:22 +0100 schrieb Alexander Wilms: > Hi Olivier, Cedric, Christoph, > > Thanks for your en...
Hi everyone, If I may chime in with my 2 cents here: I preferred the original mockup -- simple, clean, beautiful, puts the focus on template th...
Hi Mirek, * Thanks for your input. After thinking about it I do agree with the points you mentioned. I made a new mock-up, similar to the fir...
Hey Alex, 2012/2/25 Alexander Wilms <alexander.wilms@...> > Hi Mirek, * > > Thanks for your input. After thinking about it ...
Hi Mirek, sorry that it took so long to reply. Regarding the color schemes: I don't know how exactly that works, but Christoph mentiones t...
Hi Alex, 2012/3/1 Alexander Wilms <alexander.wilms@...> > Hi Mirek, > > sorry that it took so long to reply. > > Rega...
Hi again Alex, Is the new proposal with the edit mode single-click to open or still double-click? Judging by the way the "Details" dro...
Hi Mirek, I am not sure if the same UI could be used for touch interfaces and mouse interaction. How would you be able to display the temp...
Hi Alex, 2012/3/9 Alexander Wilms <alexander.wilms@...> > Hi Mirek, > > I am not sure if the same UI could be used for touc...
Hi Mirek, Am 09.03.2012 23:17, schrieb Mirek M.: > > > Given that both Windows and Gnome, and maybe Android, plan to be usable ...
Hi Alex, 2012/3/10 Alexander Wilms <alexander.wilms@...> > Hi Mirek, > > Am 09.03.2012 23:17, schrieb Mirek M.: > >...
Hi all, > I meant both on hovering and on selection. Selection works on touch > interfaces. Not that I could speak for Alex' intentions, ...
Hi all, > Not that I could speak for Alex' intentions, but I guess that's a > simple misunderstanding. > I think double-c...
2012/3/11 Alexander Wilms <alexander.wilms@...> > I think it would be useful if we would meet on IRC or G+ to discuss this > and c...
Hi, Sure, that sounds good. #libreoffice on freenode, alright? Alex Am 17.03.2012 21:08, schrieb Mirek M.: > 2012/3/11 Alexander Wilm...
2012/3/18 Alexander Wilms <alexander.wilms@...> > Hi, > > Sure, that sounds good. #libreoffice on freenode, alright? > ...
Hi everyone, based on the publication of the accepted GSoC projects [1], next week (until Saturday May 5th) will be devoted to crafting proposal...
OK I just added my proposal for the templates dialog [1]. Its nothing really awesome, just wanted to present a preview for the templates. I think...
Hi Mirek, > Here's what I'd suggest. Since 95% of the time, the user will use the > dialog to pick a template, let's use single-click to op...
Hi everyone, 2012/3/9 Stefan Knorr (Astron) <heinzlesspam@...> > Hi Mirek, > > > Here's what I'd suggest. Since 95% of t...
Hi Cedric, hi Alex, all! @ Cedric: I had to moderate your mail. Hey, a great step forward :-) I'd like to add some thoughts and information that...