Saving to mobile device, LO 6.2.3.2

aguador aguador

Saving to mobile device, LO 6.2.3.2

Until sometime around 6.2 I was able to save or export a pdf to a
connected Android device. That suddenly disappeared with a permissions
error.

Now with the new save dialog, the possibility of saving to a connected
Android device no longer seems possible as it is not offered as a
possibility. Even navigating to /run/user/XXX/gvfs offers nothing.

Are others experiencing this? Bug file time?

Details: LO 6.2.3.2, Mageia Linux 7, Enlightenment (22.4) DE

aguador aguador

aguador aguador

Re: Saving to mobile device, LO 6.2.3.2

El mar, 21-05-2019 a las 19:20 +0200, aguador escribió:

> Until sometime around 6.2 I was able to save or export a pdf to a
> connected Android device. That suddenly disappeared with a
> permissions
> error.
>
> Now with the new save dialog, the possibility of saving to a
> connected
> Android device no longer seems possible as it is not offered as a
> possibility. Even navigating to /run/user/XXX/gvfs offers nothing.
>
> Are others experiencing this? Bug file time?
>
> Details: LO 6.2.3.2, Mageia Linux 7, Enlightenment (22.4) DE

OK, my bad. Subsequent exploration has allowed me to navigate to
/run/user/USERID/gvfs, which one can save the location as a favorite.

However, in addition to the question of why the new dialog does not
offer the option of saving directly to a connected mobile device when
gvfs and libmtp are installed, there is the problem of actually saving
or exporting to pdf. Both operations failed with two error messages:
first, that the file did not exist, and second, a "general input/output
error".