Scaling print output

H. Stoellinger H. Stoellinger

Scaling print output

Hello,
Having used Staroffice/Openoffice/LibreOffice for years, I seem to
remember that there
was a possibility to scale print output. E.g., I want to print a Calc
table in landscape format.
In "normal" mode it prints everything except the last column to the
right on page 1 and
then that last column on an extra page 2. I want to scale the printout
such that everything
is printed on just ONE page. Is this possible in version 6.0.6.2 (Linux
Mint 19.1) ? Or do I
have to use a smaller font and smaller margins such that everything gets
printed on page 1?
Regards
H. Stoellinger
--
Gruesse aus Fuerstenbrunn

steveedmonds steveedmonds

Re: Scaling print output

Hi.
If I go File>Print preview I get a little slider in the top bar that
does what I think you want.
Steve

On 17/10/2018 04:23, H. Stoellinger wrote:

> Hello,
> Having used Staroffice/Openoffice/LibreOffice for years, I seem to
> remember that there
> was a possibility to scale print output. E.g., I want to print a Calc
> table in landscape format.
> In "normal" mode it prints everything except the last column to the
> right on page 1 and
> then that last column on an extra page 2. I want to scale the printout
> such that everything
> is printed on just ONE page. Is this possible in version 6.0.6.2
> (Linux Mint 19.1) ? Or do I
> have to use a smaller font and smaller margins such that everything
> gets printed on page 1?
> Regards
> H. Stoellinger

libreoffice-ml.mbourne libreoffice-ml.mbourne

Re: Scaling print output

H. Stoellinger wrote:

> Hello,
> Having used Staroffice/Openoffice/LibreOffice for years, I seem to
> remember that there
> was a possibility to scale print output. E.g., I want to print a Calc
> table in landscape format.
> In "normal" mode it prints everything except the last column to the
> right on page 1 and
> then that last column on an extra page 2. I want to scale the printout
> such that everything
> is printed on just ONE page. Is this possible in version 6.0.6.2 (Linux
> Mint 19.1) ? Or do I
> have to use a smaller font and smaller margins such that everything gets
> printed on page 1?

I think the options on Format > Page > "Sheet" tab should do what you
want. Set "Scaling mode" to "Fit print range(s) on number of pages", and
set "Number of pages" to "1".

--
Mark.