Scrolling too fast

Maria Karlsson Maria Karlsson

Scrolling too fast

Hello!

I really am enjoying this program so far. I am wondering though, is there a way to change the speed of the scrolling? I think it is too fast for me.

Thank you in advance //M

Alan Boba Alan Boba

Re: Scrolling too fast

Mouse scroll settings are controlled by one or both of the mouse program,
e.g. Logitech programs for their mouse, and the operating system's
settings. Libreoffice's mouse settings control mouse position and the
effect of clicking the middle button, if present. They don't affect scroll
speed.

On Thu, Feb 25, 2021 at 4:27 AM Maria Karlsson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I really am enjoying this program so far. I am wondering though, is there
> a way to change the speed of the scrolling? I think it is too fast for me.
>
> Thank you in advance //M

Alan Boba
CISSP, CCENT, ITIL v3 Foundations 2011