Season Logo/Banner for Website

Italo Vignoli-6 Italo Vignoli-6

Season Logo/Banner for Website

We would like to add a seasonal logo/banner to the website. Does anyone
have an idea/mockup to suggest?

Ideally, the logo/banner should be in place during next week, as the end
of the year is approaching quickly.

Thanks, Italo

--
Italo Vignoli - Marketing & PR
mobile +39.348.5653829 - email / jabber [hidden email]

Daniel A. Rodriguez Daniel A. Rodriguez

Re: [tdf-members] Season Logo/Banner for Website

> We would like to add a seasonal logo/banner to the website. Does anyone
> have an idea/mockup to suggest?
>
> Ideally, the logo/banner should be in place during next week, as the end
> of the year is approaching quickly.
>
> Thanks, Italo

What about something like this

http://s21.postimg.org/hrs3gu45z/xmas_balls.jpg

with LibreOffice logo replacing the ice star

and a seasonal message

Antonio Faccioli - LibreItalia Antonio Faccioli - LibreItalia

Re: Season Logo/Banner for Website

Goodmorning, this is my first post in this mailing list :-)

I'm Antonio Faccioli and member Association LibreItalia. I tell you now
that I'm not a graphic, but I enjoy using GIMP.
Last night I tried to make a banner as suggested by Italo... this is my
proposal... what do you think?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s7nou61ws86of9a/banner_christmas3.png?dl=0

Best regards
Antonio

Il 03/12/15 18:08, Italo Vignoli ha scritto:
> We would like to add a seasonal logo/banner to the website. Does anyone
> have an idea/mockup to suggest?
>
> Ideally, the logo/banner should be in place during next week, as the end
> of the year is approaching quickly.
>
> Thanks, Italo

krackedpress krackedpress

Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: [tdf-members] Season Logo/Banner for Website

On 12/03/2015 12:20 PM, Daniel A. Rodriguez wrote:

>> We would like to add a seasonal logo/banner to the website. Does anyone
>> have an idea/mockup to suggest?
>>
>> Ideally, the logo/banner should be in place during next week, as the end
>> of the year is approaching quickly.
>>
>> Thanks, Italo
>>

> What about something like this
>
> http://s21.postimg.org/hrs3gu45z/xmas_balls.jpg
>
> with LibreOffice logo replacing the ice star
>
> and a seasonal message

How about using this type of image, in the/a green background instead of
the "green ball".
The "white" background is transparent, if you look at it via GIMP.

http://lungstrom.com/lo5-christmas-tree.png

I took the LibreOffice logo from startup image for LO 5.x.x and the tree
from openclipart.org.

Maybe some graphic artist can make a "better version", but this is an
idea for the "look and feel" of the image.