Self-Nomination

Charles-H. Schulz Charles-H. Schulz

Self-Nomination

Dear Members of the Foundation, Dear Board & MC Members,

I would like to continue my work inside the Membership Committee for
another term. I therefore declare my candidacy for the Membership
Committee.
I have been among the founders of the Document Foundation, a former
board member and these days I'm mostly active in social networking and
website edition for the LibreOffice project.

Full Name: SCHULZ Charles-H.
Location: Paris, France
Affiliation: None relevant.
Email: charles DOT schulz AT documentfoundation DOT org
IRC nick: @southerncross or @ch_s

I hope you will consider my application for the membership committee in
a favourable way.

Best regards,

Charles-H. Schulz.

GPS di Gabriele Ponzo GPS di Gabriele Ponzo

Re: Self-Nomination

Dear Members of the Foundation, Dear Board & MC Members,

I would like to continue my work inside the Membership Committee for another term. I therefore declare my candidacy for the Membership Committee.
I've been part of LibreUmbria and LibreDifesa projects as well as of other migrations as TDF Certified Trainer and Migration expert.

It's been an interesting and challenging experience to be part of current MC and I'd like to continue serving our great community and Foundation.

Full Name: Gabriele Ponzo
Location: Terni, Umbria - Italy
Affiliation: Self employed, external collaborations with Studio Storti.
Email: gabriele DOT ponzo AT documentfoundation DOT org
---
Gabriele Ponzo
GPS - Terni

Dear Members of the Foundation, Dear Board & MC Members,

I would like to continue my work inside the Membership Committee for another term. I therefore declare my candidacy for the Membership Committee.
I have been among the founders of the Document Foundation, a former board member and these days I'm mostly active in social networking and website edition for the LibreOffice project.

Full Name: SCHULZ Charles-H.
Location: Paris, Franceminor