Setting font color for a range of values (Base)

Dan Lewis Dan Lewis

Setting font color for a range of values (Base)

I have a form with the results of medical test that are run each time I
see the doctor. Each one of them has a "good" range. What I want to do
is to have one color for those which are lower than the range, one in
the range, and one which is above the range.

I have seen this done in the past, but I don't remember what it is.

Dan

Robert Großkopf Robert Großkopf

Re: Setting font color for a range of values (Base)

Hi Dan,

> I have a form with the results of medical test that are run each time I
> see the doctor. Each one of them has a "good" range. What I want to do
> is to have one color for those which are lower than the range, one in
> the range, and one which is above the range.
>
> I have seen this done in the past, but I don't remember what it is.

Could it be you are looking for the formatted field? It uses this
function for currency values, but it is also possible to set it for
other (numeric) values.

Regards

Robert
--
Homepage: https://www.familiegrosskopf.de/robert

Dan Lewis Dan Lewis

Re: Setting font color for a range of values (Base)

Yes, I am. Actually I do not think this can be done in an formatted
field in an individual control. I know that negative currency is not red
even when that property is selected. It does work for a table control
though. I think I will try this a little later today.

Dan

On 5/6/20 12:56, Robert Großkopf wrote:

> Hi Dan,
>
>> I have a form with the results of medical test that are run each time I
>> see the doctor. Each one of them has a "good" range. What I want to do
>> is to have one color for those which are lower than the range, one in
>> the range, and one which is above the range.
>>
>> I have seen this done in the past, but I don't remember what it is.
> Could it be you are looking for the formatted field? It uses this
> function for currency values, but it is also possible to set it for
> other (numeric) values.
>
> Regards
>
> Robert

Robert Großkopf Robert Großkopf

Re: Setting font color for a range of values (Base)

Hi Dan,

> Yes, I am. Actually I do not think this can be done in an formatted
> field in an individual control. I know that negative currency is not
> red even when that property is selected. It does work for a table
> control though. I think I will try this a little later today.

Works as expected. See the first form in this little Example-Database.
https://www.familiegrosskopf.de/robert/download/Base_mit_Diagramm_neu.odb

Regards

Robert
--