Silent install one language (on Winodws)

Silent install one language (on Winodws) – Hi, I'm trying to install LibreOffice on Windows XP with only one language using a batch script. I thought the following command should do it: ...
On 03-02-11 13:57, Leif Lodahl wrote: > Hi, > I'm trying to install LibreOffice on Windows XP with only one language > using a batch ...
Hi Luuk, When I install manually I only get English and Danish (unless I choose custom installation and select more languages). However - when I...
On 03-02-11 15:07, Leif Lodahl wrote: > Hi Luuk, > When I install manually I only get English and Danish (unless I choose > custom ins...
I downloaded the multi language version /Leif 2011/2/3 Luuk <luuk34@...> > On 03-02-11 15:07, Leif Lodahl wrote: > > Hi...