Silverstripe Administrator Interface for TR is down

Zeki Bildirici Zeki Bildirici

Silverstripe Administrator Interface for TR is down

Hi,

This morning, i've added a new page to Turkish site, while arranging page
orders by dragging and dropping from the left menu, something went
wrong(sorry:)) and an empty dialog appeared. After closing the dialog and
not-responding page. I am not able to see the admin interface.

I can get logged in to the Turkish site admin. interface, but the page
gives a HTTP Error 500.

Best Regards,
Zeki

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

Re: Silverstripe Administrator Interface for TR is down

Hello,

Zeki Bildirici wrote on 2012-06-14 10:49:
> This morning, i've added a new page to Turkish site, while arranging page
> orders by dragging and dropping from the left menu, something went
> wrong(sorry:)) and an empty dialog appeared. After closing the dialog and
> not-responding page. I am not able to see the admin interface.
>
> I can get logged in to the Turkish site admin. interface, but the page
> gives a HTTP Error 500.

does this problem persist, or has it vanished in the meantime?

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger, Chairman of the Board
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108

Zeki Bildirici Zeki Bildirici

Re: Silverstripe Administrator Interface for TR is down

14 Haz 2012 12:39 tarihinde "Florian Effenberger" <
[hidden email]> yazdı:

> Hello,
Hi Florian,

> does this problem persist, or has it vanished in the meantime?

The problem still persists.

Regards,
Zeki

epix epix

Am 14.06.2012 12:45, schrieb Zeki Bildirici:
> 14 Haz 2012 12:39 tarihinde "Florian Effenberger" <
> [hidden email]> yazdı:
>> does this problem persist, or has it vanished in the meantime?

> The problem still persists.

I get a plain page when trying to attend the turkish pages from the
backend, sry no clue yet.

Erich

Alin Crețu Alin Crețu

Re: Silverstripe Administrator Interface for TR is down

@Erich,

what is the URL you use ?

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 1:14 PM, Erich Christian <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Am 14.06.2012 12:45, schrieb Zeki Bildirici:
> > 14 Haz 2012 12:39 tarihinde "Florian Effenberger" <
> > [hidden email]> yazdı:
> >> does this problem persist, or has it vanished in the meantime?
>
> > The problem still persists.
>
> I get a plain page when trying to attend the turkish pages from the
> backend, sry no clue yet.
>
> Erich

epix epix

Re: Silverstripe Administrator Interface for TR is down

Hi Alin, *

Am 14.06.2012 13:27, schrieb Alin Crețu:

> what is the URL you use ?

the blank page is at https://www.libreoffice.org/admin?SubsiteID=43
when I switch subsites from the backend

frontend and loginpage are ok
https://tr.libreoffice.org/Security/login?BackURL=%2Fadmin

but when I login there I get the blank page also at
https://tr.libreoffice.org/admin

> On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 1:14 PM, Erich Christian <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Am 14.06.2012 12:45, schrieb Zeki Bildirici:
>>> 14 Haz 2012 12:39 tarihinde "Florian Effenberger" <
>>
>>> The problem still persists.
>>
>> I get a plain page when trying to attend the turkish pages from the
>> backend, sry no clue yet.

cheers
Erich

2012/6/14 Erich Christian <[hidden email]>:
> but when I login there I get the blank page also at
> https://tr.libreoffice.org/admin

Hello,

The problem still persists :(

Regards,
Zeki

Friedrich Strohmaier Friedrich Strohmaier

Re: Silverstripe Administrator Interface for TR is down

Hi Zeki, *,

Am 19.06.2012 20:20 schrieb Zeki Bildirici:
> 2012/6/14 Erich Christian <[hidden email]>:
>> but when I login there I get the blank page also at
>> https://tr.libreoffice.org/admin

> Hello,

> The problem still persists :(

forwarded Your mail to our admins.
let's see, what comes up.

Gruß/regards
--
Friedrich
Libreoffice-Box http://libreofficebox.org/

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 8:20 PM, Zeki Bildirici <[hidden email]> wrote:
> 2012/6/14 Erich Christian <[hidden email]>:
>> but when I login there I get the blank page also at
>> https://tr.libreoffice.org/admin
>
> The problem still persists :(

Sorry for the delay. I'm not sure what exactly went wrong, but at
least tr site should be accessible in the admin interface again.

For some reason a single entry in the SiteTree database table causes
some huge amount of memory to be consumed when attempting to load the
admin interface and then the process gets killed because the memory is
restricted.

So I did remove the page from the table (actually just assigned a
different SubsiteID so I can have a look later on) and was able to
login via tr.libreoffice.org - changed it back and memory leak(?, at
least too much) again.

The entry looks perfectly valid, and the page itself could be loaded
fine independently.
https://tr.libreoffice.org/admin/show/2134

Long story short - I readded the page and resaved & republished them,
that did fix the problem.

please verify.

ciao
Christian

2012/6/21 Christian Lohmaier <[hidden email]>:
> Long story short - I readded the page and resaved & republished them,
> that did fix the problem.

Hi Christian,

Yes it had fixed the problem. But i am sory to say that (ups) i did it again :(

I think the problem is about the drag&drop menu. After changing page
orders, i wanted to save the about page, added changelog comment, the
save button was turning to infinite. Nothing was responding.

I was using Google Chrome on Windows.

Sorry for bothering you in this hot summer days.

Regards,
Zeki

On Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 11:35 AM, Zeki Bildirici <[hidden email]> wrote:
> 2012/6/21 Christian Lohmaier <[hidden email]>:
>
> Yes it had fixed the problem. But i am sory to say that (ups) i did it again :(

Hmm...

> I think the problem is about the drag&drop menu.

I actually used that menu as well after fixing the page, and used that
on other sites as well on multiple occasions.

> I was using Google Chrome on Windows.

Using chrome as well, not on windows, but on linux...
Tell me where you want to have the page in the tree, then I'll hook it
up there. Last time I did make the iletisim page a subpage of
about-us, now I did it the other way round. Not sure that is what you
wanted...

If it then fails again, I suggest to just create a new page and
forgetting about the old one :-)

ciao
Christian

Thorsten Behrens Thorsten Behrens

Christian Lohmaier wrote:
> If it then fails again, I suggest to just create a new page and
> forgetting about the old one :-)

https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=18556 sounds somehow suspicious.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten