Slowwww typing

zerubbabel zerubbabel

Slowwww typing

I just installed Linux Mint 19 after using Debian Testing for the past year,
but working with LibreOffice in the fresh installation of Mint is very
frustrating, as there is so much hesitation when typing or navigating around
a document. The same version of LibreOffice was lightning fast in Debian.
Perhaps there are other factors, but if anyone has experienced this
performance problem and found a simple solution, please let me know.

mhenriday mhenriday

Re: Slowwww typing

Den fre 5 okt. 2018 kl 23:08 skrev zerubbabel <[hidden email]>:

> I just installed Linux Mint 19 after using Debian Testing for the past
> year,
> but working with LibreOffice in the fresh installation of Mint is very
> frustrating, as there is so much hesitation when typing or navigating
> around
> a document. The same version of LibreOffice was lightning fast in Debian.
> Perhaps there are other factors, but if anyone has experienced this
> performance problem and found a simple solution, please let me know.
>
> --
> Sent from:
> http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Users-f1639498.html

Haven't seen this ; the Swedish-language edition of 64-bit LibreOffice -
Version: 6.1.2.1, Build ID: 65905a128db06ba48db947242809d14d3f9a93fe -
works very well on my 64-bit Linux Mint 19 Cinnamon (Swedish edition)
machine....

Henri