Social networks

mirek2 mirek2

Social networks

Hi guys,
We have a few social network accounts that represent our team -- on
Twitter, Google Plus, and Diaspora.
They haven't been very active in general -- would someone here be willing
to run them?

If not (if nobody replies within two weeks), I'll get rid of them and leave
design-related communication to the LibreOffice channels.

armandos armandos

Re: Social networks

Hey, long time lurker on the design team that has not yet found the time and courage to make a significant contribution of any kind. I would be more than happy to contribute in this way to the team, also including some agreed round-up of recent mailing list discussions and decisions of the Design team, posts about the proposed changes for future versions of LO and whatever other members of the team would like to see posted on the social media.
Jan Holesovsky-4 Jan Holesovsky-4

Re: Social networks

Hi Mirek,

Mirek M. píše v Pá 14. 11. 2014 v 15:39 +0100:

> We have a few social network accounts that represent our team -- on
> Twitter, Google Plus, and Diaspora.
> They haven't been very active in general -- would someone here be willing
> to run them?

Yes; I'd like to use that from time to time, may I have access to them,
please?

> If not (if nobody replies within two weeks), I'll get rid of them and leave
> design-related communication to the LibreOffice channels.

Let's not kill them, please :-) - for sure the twitter and G+ are
valuable.

Thank you,
Kendy

Charles-H. Schulz Charles-H. Schulz

Re: Social networks

Hi,

Le 19.11.2014 18:09, Jan Holesovsky a écrit :

> Hi Mirek,
>
> Mirek M. píše v Pá 14. 11. 2014 v 15:39 +0100:
>
>> We have a few social network accounts that represent our team -- on
>> Twitter, Google Plus, and Diaspora.
>> They haven't been very active in general -- would someone here be
>> willing
>> to run them?
>
> Yes; I'd like to use that from time to time, may I have access to them,
> please?
>
>> If not (if nobody replies within two weeks), I'll get rid of them and
>> leave
>> design-related communication to the LibreOffice channels.
>
> Let's not kill them, please :-) - for sure the twitter and G+ are
> valuable.
>
> Thank you,

I realize I'm pointing the finger at someone who didn't ask for it, but
perhaps Jay Philipps here may want to manage these networks for the
design team?

best,

Charles.