[Solved] Re: Re: [libreoffice-users] Failure: repeated attempts to unsubscibe

TomD TomD

[Solved] Re: Re: [libreoffice-users] Failure: repeated attempts to unsubscibe

Hi :)
The problem has been solved now.  Thanks for the input though.  That would
have been a problem except the daughter was able to login to her father's
email account.  She did figure it out in the end.

Thanks and regards from
a Tom :)