Specification of the BITxxx functions

Wolfgang Pechlaner-3 Wolfgang Pechlaner-3

Specification of the BITxxx functions

Hallo,

my english is very very bad, therefore I need help.
I've tried to describe the new functions in german.
Can anybody it translate in english, and integrate in Pootle.
Thanks
Wolfgang

BITxxx.odt (17K) Download Attachment
Noel Grandin Noel Grandin

Re: Specification of the BITxxx functions

Hi

Translated to English, afraid I don't know enough to integrate into Pootle.

Regards, Noel Grandin.

BITxxx.English.odt (17K) Download Attachment
Andras Timar Andras Timar

2011/9/9 Noel Grandin <[hidden email]>:
> Hi
>
> Translated to English, afraid I don't know enough to integrate into Pootle.

Very good, I'm taking over from here.

Thanks,
Andras

Am 2011-09-09 13:10, schrieb Andras Timar:

> Hi,
>
> 2011/9/9 Noel Grandin<[hidden email]>:
>> Hi
>>
>> Translated to English, afraid I don't know enough to integrate into Pootle.
>>

> Very good, I'm taking over from here.

In the description, I made an error. It should be :
less then 2^48 and not less or equal 2^48.
Please, can you correct this.

Thanks to anybody helping me.

Greetings
Wolfgang