Spelling Errors Marked in Print Preview

CVAlkan CVAlkan

Spelling Errors Marked in Print Preview

Hi:

I'm using a recent version (Version: 5.2.3.2 Build ID: 1:5.2.3~rc2-0ubuntu1~xenial1) of Writer, and because of its formatting, I needed to spend more time than usual with the Print Preview layout.

The red squiggles show up under all of the spelling "errors" (they're really just words in foreign languages) in print preview mode. I don't recall seeing this before, and I hope it doesn't mean the red squiggles are going to show up on printouts as well, but ...

Is this something new? Is it intentional? And if so, what was the rationale? Or is there some setting I can't locate (I still want errors marked in the editor window, so I don't want to turn off spell checking)?

Thanks in advance for any assistance ...