St Pauli + skeleton image on the blog

William Gathoye (LibreOffice) William Gathoye (LibreOffice)

St Pauli + skeleton image on the blog

Hello everyone,

The t-shirt of Leif-Jöran is showcasing a "St Pauli" + skeleton.

While St Pauli is a football team in Germany, it is also an
activist/political movement in that region.

Also, the skeleton in this covid-19 period may be perceived as
inappropriate by some people.

While we are trying to be perceived less as a "geeky" community, the
skeleton may also again put an emphasis on the "hacker" word.

I encourage you to switch to this less touchy version instead.[2]

Regards,

[1]
https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2020/04/06/community-member-monday-leif-joran-olsson/
[2] https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/Dw2xfjScrw39Gwa
--
William Gathoye
Hyper<hack>tive volunteer for LibreOffice

Uwe Altmann Uwe Altmann

Re: St Pauli + skeleton image on the blog

Hi
Am 06.04.20 um 19:00 schrieb William Gathoye (LibreOffice):
> I encourage you to switch to this less touchy version instead.[2]

I would rather propose to refuse censoring an obviously(?) intended statement of Leif-Jöran without his explicit approval.
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Uwe Altmann