Stastical functions and ODF 1.2

Wolfgang Pechlaner-3 Wolfgang Pechlaner-3

Stastical functions and ODF 1.2

Hallo,

I'm just checking, the implemtation with ODF 1.2 specification. There
are some functions with new parameters, and also new functions
(LEGALICY.**). I've therefore questions.
1) shall I write bug-reports ?
2) If yes, only one, or for every function.
3) shall I implement the new functions, and try, to extend the existings.

Best regards
Wolfgang
Regina Henschel Regina Henschel

Re: Stastical functions and ODF 1.2

Hi Wolfgang,

Wolfgang Pechlaner schrieb:
> Hallo,
>
> I'm just checking, the implemtation with ODF 1.2 specification. There
> are some functions with new parameters, and also new functions
> (LEGALICY.**). I've therefore questions.
> 1) shall I write bug-reports ?
> 2) If yes, only one, or for every function.

Yes, for separate for each function
> 3) shall I implement the new functions, and try, to extend the existings.

Please, before you start, discuss here what you think is needed to do to
fullfill ODF and how you will solve it. As far as I remember, especially
FDIST has fundamental problems.

Kind regards
Regina