State of download sites not up-to-date

mike schinagl mike schinagl

State of download sites not up-to-date

Hi all,

snooping around I noticed that 12 days after 3.5 was announced many of
the localised download pages are not up-to-date, some don't provide for
a download and some don't exist at all. In my view we should try to be a
up-to-date as possible and where this is not possible at least direct to
a general downlaod page as many of the languages do exist (example
http://sk.libreoffice.org/)

Please see more information in the attached file. Please note oftentimes
I did not understand the language.

Michael Meeks advised to send this information to
[hidden email], please note that I am not a subscriber
to this list so I will not be able to read your comments unless you also
address me directly.

Mike

Korrawit Pruegsanusak Korrawit Pruegsanusak

Re: State of download sites not up-to-date

Hello Mike,

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 17:52, mike schinagl
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Please see more information in the attached file. Please note oftentimes
> I did not understand the language.

Just some note: the mailing list server strips all attachments.
So, would you please upload it somewhere and post a link here? Thanks :-)

Or if it's just a plain text, you might paste it here directly. :-)

Best Regards,
--
Korrawit Pruegsanusak